Debate John Titor on cars

HDRKID

76 million self-driving cars expected on world's roads by 2035

John Titor talked about time machines being built in 2036 by the GE company. However, he did not mention self driving cars. Well, that technology might not catch on. Still, we wonder why this is. Look at what John Titor says.

TAKEN FROM John Titor - Time Traveler

We have cars, just not a whole bunch of them. There is public transportation from city to city.

There is a high-speed train system, horseback, bike, walking. Automobiles are used mostly for sport and some transportation.

Do people drive cars?
Yes but they are not produced in nearly the same numbers or used the same way.

This last statement might be a clue for us. Just what does he mean?

Last edited:

northwoods

John Titor talked about time machines being built in 2036 by the GE company. However, he did not mention self driving cars. Well, that technology might not catch on. Still, we wonder why this is. Look at what John Titor says.

We have cars, just not a whole bunch of them. There is public transportation from city to city.

There is a high-speed train system, horseback, bike, walking. Automobiles are used mostly for sport and some transportation.

Do people drive cars?

Sounds like cars are more of a luxury item. People probably have become accustomed to living with nothing so biking and public transit makes sense.

Deltro

Sounds like cars are more of a luxury item. People probably have become accustomed to living with nothing so biking and public transit makes sense.
I think it's more along the lines they are conscious about the pollution and damage cars cause. With his worldline being in recovery from nukes and radiation it would make sense they also worry about the damages cars could cause.

TimeFlipper

Do people drive cars?

Iam going slightly off subject just for a moment...In the link..JohnTitor-Time Traveller, their was a comment from Lloyd regarding quantum mechanics and time travel...it ended by him saying at some point time-travel could exist through "tunnelling"...The only quantum reference to this is quantum tunnelling, which i have spoken about on The Delta Time Generator thread, with a photo of the device i made from a Preston Nichols presentation on VHS tape made in 1993 :)...

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

if we tapped into time travel. Teleportarion and telepathy ..why do we need cars, trains or planes? Is it the death wish? To stay energy slaves as our fathers lived?

BlastTyrant

Right now we are headed into a Diesel/Electric car era, with the Tesla becoming more popular other car manufactures will surely follow in suit specially seeing as the Tesla has a open patent. And diesels being shown to burn cleaner and get far better fuel mileage they will soon really get a grasp on modern society.

I cant see cars becoming obsolete, ever short of a mass gas shortage or a mass disaster that cleans out half the world.

Lumbergooz

@BlastTyrant : For some reason (Alex Johnes claims it is the Floride toothpaste effect), people are so indiferent about energy. Thousands of free energy patents & designs spread recently on the net. I have seen at least 4 of them that really work. I have seen in more that 4 third world countries people who run cars on water..just water. Sadly 3rd world governments lazy or corrupt, do not patron talents. But when you try to spread the word, people simply lazy to tap on it. Yes, Oil tycoons still fight free energy makers. So the only way out is that each person builds one unit for himself n mayb a few for his relatives...until one day it becomes so widely spread that Oil assassins cannot kill all people.

Lumbergooz

vapor_car.jpg

This was invented by Tom Ogle in the 80s. He sold the patent and became rich...but when he made another enhancement on it and wanted to publish the new patent, they finished him...lost his life because of it. I have seen several people doing it and works great with far less emisions. Saves 500% of fuel and you can totally turn off the injectors. or even sell them. but sadly you need to remove it if you sell the car because car test authority is mandated to prevent it, claiming it is dangerous. Although it was made perfectly safe after adding the spark arrestor.