Interview John Titor Shall Return in 2014

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
177 has many meanings. It references a birth year, 2 Johns, a group of people, as well it is a number by which to communicate to know between the messages and the group, all of it is real. It signifies marriages, togetherness, being a part of something greater than ourselves as we work together even amidst our differences and/or separateness of distance or time. We are friends, family, colleagues, sometimes strangers who respect the journey we've been on together. The hard times as well as the good times. They mystery amidst the knowing. The blessing amidst the challenges of 177.

Right now, I am still trying to figure out what This means??? lol. 17(3:24)7 2 37. I sure as heck hope it means my husband is almost here!!! I have decided this morning, that I truly won't know for sure until he is on my door step saying "I am sorry sweetheart, it has been so hard. But, I am here. And, I am real. And, you know I am real now. I am not part 1. You are. I am part 2. Can we get married now? Because you now know this is going to work. We've done everything to prove to you who I am. Like you needed". Yeah. Hopefully that is what that sentence means. lol. 2:22, can we now move forward please? Small, dorky smile. :)

One question will be asked before I say yes.

I thought you were duk-ing it out with PaulaJedi over the Russian. Just how many men are you after?
Einstein, you have no clue what you are talking about. Please leave me alone. Thanks.

Don't mind me. I just couldn't help but notice the amorous pursuits of onesix.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Thank God all of this is coming to an end soon. I couldn't be happier. Get to fade to black! It will be awesome. And, I will finally be free of people like you.

You remind me of my ex-wife. She had laser beam eyes. I used to tease her by saying that if her dirty looks could kill, there would be no one left on the planet. Yup, I was married to Jekyll and Hide. She even hated her best friend.

Your actions do speak louder than words. Do you have a wandering heart? If so, then that which you seek will not be found.

Perhaps what you believe about love should be re-examined. Just separate the facts from your beliefs and throw out the beliefs. It's just a clue about "what is love".

Personally I think you're destined to have a wandering heart. Which really isn't that bad. Variety is the spice of life.

paradox404

My brain is so weird, was trying to figure out what 177 meant and my brain responded with a riddle-like thing about something else. Might have t me being unable to sleep until 5am, but then again its being doing that a lot normally with sleep. (But then again with a lack of sleep my ESP works better...)

The Journey with the Unknown ending, individually such is true with the old thing of when is it time up? What is our role or purpose in life? We know of our combined outcome, but not localized ones? Perhaps its a good thing for the mystery, but the hunger for knowledge is satisfied at the cost of starving others? Why is this knowledge under lock and key? Such reason is already known, but also happens to be unknown.

And then my brain just ends with "That is the secret of the 177th".

Probably nothing, but I thought I should mention it.

Fade to black is a radio show that John will supposedly speak on. I was on the show a few months ago.

Surprisingly I have never heard of that radio, but the again I am on the other side of the planet.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Surprisingly I have never heard of that radio, but the again I am on the other side of the planet.

It's an internet radio show. Part of the Art Bell network. It's on too late for me.

Fade to Black is an awesome Metallica song. :) :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Do you think a time traveler would read all this drama?

A few points to ponder regarding the original topic:

Haber said Titor may return 2014 OR 2015. That gives us a year and a half.

Haber did not say Titor would come back on the Fade to Black radio show. Jimmy did. So, we are relying on the testimony of one person.

IMHO, I don't think Titor is a super hero and is going to return to save people . A time traveler would use a radio show to communicate with other time travelers or other copies of him or herself. He most likely has a specific mission.

Thoughts?

Last edited: