1. Dismiss Notice

John titor will return in our time?

Discussion in 'John Titor's Legacy' started by TheFlashParadox, Apr 16, 2017.

1. PaulaJedi

PaulaJedi Survivor Premium

Yep, he'll have to ask the Haber family if they are going to continue the show.

Einstein likes this.
  2. Morey Haber is John Titor

Morey Haber is John Titor Junior Member

He won't return because he never left. I wouldn't be surprised if the Haber's are secretly monitoring this forum and laughing their asses off.

3. PaulaJedi

I won't mention any names, but they are actually tired of their own hoax, threatening to sue someone if he continues to mention a certain name.

4. lamdo263

lamdo263 Junior Member

From what I heard, he got a slow form of scalier radiation poisoning that was time accrued. His career if this is true, is over.
    Titor might have been a double effigy creation, which was also replicated in another timeline.

So the problem with the as they say Titor-moble", is that where the twin Kerr's function at an uncertaining level, as a pry-oblate within the flow of time, there was no all scatter radiation protection, within this time slip manifold. So if he became real, then he was getting full juice radiation, as there was no repelling field to protection him. The end result would have been chronic age induction by non-protection from all source radiation.

The same phenomenon that attacked said time travel Al Belick from the Philadelphia Experiment in a US Navy DE class boat, time jumping via Tesla / Einstein mechanics means.

Snow likes this.
  5. PaulaJedi

Titor won't return because Titor himself was fiction, however, the predictions weren't fiction and the amazing things placed in movies and books are not fiction.

6. Snow

Snow Active Member

If he was real, he is here, right now. He is 19 or 20 years old. Maybe someday he will write about his "Uncle", the time traveler from 2036. Now that's another book I would buy!