John Titor2's Letter to Editor of CSM

Seroll

"Dear Editor: The Mayan civilization demonstrated a knowledge of astronomy that is unparalleled in mankind's recorded history. December 21, 2012 is the end of the Mayan calendar.
It's a shame that when the Spanish conquered the Mayan's they burned their books and libraries. Little survived Spanish Priests efforts to stamp out what they thought was heresy on the part of the Mayan's.
What we do know is that on that day there will be an alignment with the Earth, Sun, and center of the galaxy.
The Mayan's know about this because extraterrestrials told them. Knowledge is the currency of the Galaxy. And much of what the Maya's wrote down was very correct. There is no other explanation for this knowledge. The Mayan's had little more than the naked eye, a language, and mathematics. The Mayan's say that the earth has five cycles and we are about to enter the fifth cycle. I believe man will survive, how well man survives at all depends on mankind's ability to care about his fellow man. What holds mankind back can't really be summed into a single word. I think greed, bigotry, religious fanaticism are things to consider."

Letters to the Editor sent to CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR - December 21, 2012 by John Titor II

Seroll

Posted in Publishaletter.com By :(Not Verified) John Titor II
Letter to the Editor Sent to : Washington DC Examiner
Date: JUN-26-2012
Subject: Republican Legacy
¨Dear Editor:
The Legacy of the Republican Party will not be one of furthering the original goals of the founding fathers of this country. On the contrary the Legacy that will endure and be self evident to all Americans will be something repugnant.
The nature of the repugnance is selfishness, greed, and corruption. These three things will lead to a decline in civilization that will be talked about long afterwards.
It will be recorded in countless books. Historians will say that clearly when selfishness, greed, and corruption of less than 1 percent of the population outweighed the common good of a country and it's people.
The real shame in all of this is that anyone would be taken in by the lies and hatred spewed by Republicans. Unlimited resources are directed against anyone that would disagree with the Republican Party. It's not about resolving issues with the economy or jobs.¨
Letters to the Editor sent to Washington DC Examiner - Republican Legacy by John Titor II

User 177Th said:

¨Here's some questions I have decided to answer!

I have gone to 2060 AD. Things are very different. Mankind demonstrates they have learned the value of life and furthering the quality of it. At the same time pursuing mans destiny to travel to the stars.

My current mission to document the fall of our current political system.¨

Seroll

¨
Posted in Publishaletter.com By :(Not Verified) John Titor II
Letter to the Editor Sent to : WASHINGTON TIMES
Date: JUN-11-2012
Subject: Senator John McCain Traitor
Dear Editor: It is with disgust I watch John McCain attack President Obama on television. During the Vietnam war John McCain was shot down over North Vietnam and captured.
He was given the name of Songbird because he literally told the North Vietnamese everything he knew. After he divulged this information he received special treatment and was put in the hospital.
The information John McCain divulged impacted war missions conducted over North Vietnam and losses to aerial missions over North Vietnam increased.
During John McCain's time in confinement he was never promoted as were other US personnel held in the Hanoi Hilton.
After the Vietnam War ended John McCain resigned from the Navy and ran for congress. Later when hearing were conducted over killed and missing in action during the Vietnam War John McCain inserted himself into the committee hearings hoping to diffuse any information that might of come to light about his own actions.
So if you want to talk about Whitehouse leaks John. Lets talk about those you betrayed during the war who died as a result!¨

Letters to the Editor sent to WASHINGTON TIMES - Senator John McCain Traitor by John Titor II

User 177Th said:

¨The truth has never been disputed, just suppressed. John McCain is no better than John Boehner, Mitch McConnel, and Mitt Romney. Be afraid be very afraid the destiny of America and mankind is on a precipice.¨

titorite

The real John never made predictions.... Some people just never understood that... Recounting your life is not the same as making predictions. This JT2 strikes me as lacking in attention.