John Titor's 177 logo real meaning finally revealed

outspoken

A long time ago I met a guy named John. He told me some interesting things I didn't believe. Even though I didn't believe I listened. He told me about some hidden meaning he put into his posts, that sadly no one has picked up on. I've tried leaving bread crumbs but no one seems interested or smart enough to get a hint.

So i'll explain one hidden meaning. People took Titor waaayyy too seriously. He left the hints if you dont take him too seriously.

John Titor posted a picture of his unit, the famous 177th logo. However he completely made this up. Recently there have been 2 major airline incidents with Malaysian Airlines. And yet no where in Johns Posts does he mention anything about airline crashes right before WWIII. Ask yourself this: How could John forget to mention the 2 Malaysian crashes right before WWIII??? Turns out he didnt ;)

The 177th logo has a hidden meaning. The 177 is a date. It stands for 17-7-2014, which happens to be today (as of posting). If you compare John Titors logo to the Malaysian Airlines logo they look very similiar: Both look like an "M" on its side, both have a line through the middle. Titors has a line going through a needle hole in his - thats the missile shooting through the airline.

Now I know what youre thinking, "Why didnt John put 717 for the date, instead of 177?". Well, in europe they write dates as day-month-year. So in europe the day of the crash would be 17-July-2014, or 177 ;)

The 177 stands for todays malaysian crash, which happens right before WWIII in the region where it starts.

Attachments

• combined.png
    combined.png
    178 KB · Views: 14

Khaos

where the wild things are
Anyone ever play the Fallout series? Its a great game series. I've been meaning to make a topic drawing connections between Fallout and John Titor for a while now. Why, you might ask?

The plot of the Fallout series, the lore, the timeline is so similar to that of John Titor. Granted years don't match up, I mean the great war between Russia, Europe, China and United States happened in October 2077, but still. These games came out in the mid 90s. Titor didn't start posting until 2000.

I think I'll start working on that project. :)

IroncladMarshmallow

I think you have an overactive imagination.

On another note, is Rapid Trident still going on this month? If so, which days? I can't find any information on it. We all know how the government likes to make drills go live...

You've almost got it.
E=MC^2 is HYPERBOLIC, not parabolic.
Red and Blue phase-shifts make up the entirety of the construct of your person and quantized matter.

You're always time-traveling. Figure out how to not.