John Titor's and His War

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
John Titor's and His War

I was going though my old John Titor papers and found the following copy. Dated 11-08-2003, it also had a web site for John Titor. I found at my copy is much different then the current web site copy. The Current web site copy was rewritten.

Attachments

• CCE01042015_0002.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Samstwitch

I found at my copy is much different then the current web site copy. The Current web site copy was rewritten.

Hi Professor, in the document there is no distinctions made between questions asked by other posters and John's answers. Questions and answers are all run together and it looks as if there's only one person talking. That may be why it appears "different than the current website copy".

twilightsky

John Titor's and His War

I was going though my old John Titor papers and found the following copy. Dated 11-08-2003, it also had a web site for John Titor. I found at my copy is much different then the current web site copy. The Current web site copy was rewritten.
i also found john but it was at the end of 02,i found him on a homesteading site,i read it all,got my sister to copy every word,she gave it to the other sister witch says she lost it,but not before i was obsessed,i beleave everthing john said,i always have i come here from time to time to see if hes come back