John Titor's Fighting Diamondbacks Militia Is Real

TimeTravel_00

Holy Faleepin Jebus! I used to drive by Rattlesnake Hammock Rd. in Naples, FL, on my way to work near Marco Island........... I remember now, I remember the fighting diamondbacks..........

TimeTravel_00

Very we'll then. I will be hosting the 1st conference of the Diamondback society on March 11th 2015, at 7 pm in Punta Gorda, FL. Attendance will be mandatory, including family and 1 or 2 very special friends. Dining will be hosted by Smugglers at either the Laishley Crab House, or Harpoon Harry's Captains Table. Pertinent matters are to be discussed in accordance with our predetermined minutes. Please begin the nomination process for cabinet officers.

Anonynez

The militias are present. Our govt is spying on its own people. There are scandals abound. Snowden releases the PRISM program information to the Chinese. They let him go. He travels to Russia (where he cannot be extradited). We're arming Al Queda rebels in Syria. The people are rising at every corner. Titors legacy is a part of the collective unconscious. When things heat up, his prophecies seem to coincide. It's still happening. He's still right despite all of the phonies and the fake TTs and JTs. The original John lives on either in spirit or in cryptic clues.

Feel free to start a new thread with my post. I apologize for being off topic. Although there have been many replies to this thread since my last post, I only just received an email that said someone had replied claiming to be guarding John Titor. Naturally my curiosity got the best of me.

Namaste and god bless you all. I see Sam has this completely under control. I am not needed.

TimeTravel_00

I would also like to remind everyone that March 11 at 8pm is the first annual meeting of the diamondback society for dinner at smugglers in Punta Gorda, FL. I need RSVP by January 2015 so we can book enough room and catering. An open invitation to law enforcement, military and the ASM is standing as several security contractors will also be in attendance. We may also be blessed by the presence of a very special VIP. What is the astrological chart of someone born march 18?