John Titor's Fighting Diamondbacks Militia Is Real

Liberty

Thanks Sammy because its all about me! Hope you guys love me in August!

Friends and patriots! I plan on Running for the top office for the state of Kansas! Wish me luck! Lets just say a cosmic GOVE and take if you will!

Re: Re: From Libertarious2009 1FEB10
Hi,
I am fine.Sorry about that been somewhat preoccupied.I hope you made out well
with regards to court and all.
To answer your question about changing personal history its not a safe area to tread;meaning experiences make you who you are when they are altered,all people involved become changed and not always for the better.I had a quantum physicist explain this(in theory) at the beginning to avoid me altering my own relationships in the past.We all need those mistakes to learn and grow from.No mistakes,no experience,no growth.
Say someone getting killed in your family gets removed,now the impact,hopefully positive,of that person dying at a later date and under different circumstances comes into play.Interesting enough one theory is some one must/will die to take that person's place.Sort of a cosmic gove and take if you will.
Best Regards,
John

The 22 April 10 letter from the TheRealJohnTitor youtube account!

Liberty

I wont be around Paranormalis much! I think I said ALL that I have to say! The next moves is up to King Jesus! I will say in MY 5 year investigation. I believe John Titor was real. The warnings were too great! And I'm trying to get the top spot in the state of Kansas! I'm a long shot! A revolution will start in the MIDDLE of the country! Think John Titor said to was it Art Bell, To keep records outside " The Box." Or something like that! My posts will be around for a while so have fun! Time to make the history books or crash and burn! You know where to find me! Give the Midwest Fighting Diamondbacks a like on Facebook! Good luck to the hundredth person!

WE win but at a cost!
Facebook

Liberty

Give us a like! The future is really up to YOU!

BYE ALL!

Midwest Fighting Diamondbacks - Humboldt, KS - Organization | Facebook
The militias are present. Our govt is spying on its own people. There are scandals abound. Snowden releases the PRISM program information to the Chinese. They let him go. He travels to Russia (where he cannot be extradited). We're arming Al Queda rebels in Syria. The people are rising at every corner. Titors legacy is a part of the collective unconscious. When things heat up, his prophecies seem to coincide. It's still happening. He's still right despite all of the phonies and the fake TTs and JTs. The original John lives on either in spirit or in cryptic clues.

Feel free to start a new thread with my post. I apologize for being off topic. Although there have been many replies to this thread since my last post, I only just received an email that said someone had replied claiming to be guarding John Titor. Naturally my curiosity got the best of me.

Namaste and god bless you all. I see Sam has this completely under control. I am not needed.

Didn't forget you Anonynez. I'm out!

For the record! In the letter, He did end it with this phrase. "Sort of a cosmic gove and take if you will."

I will see you America!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Give us a like! The future is really up to YOU!

BYE ALL!

Midwest Fighting Diamondbacks - Humboldt, KS - Organization | Facebook
The militias are present. Our govt is spying on its own people. There are scandals abound. Snowden releases the PRISM program information to the Chinese. They let him go. He travels to Russia (where he cannot be extradited). We're arming Al Queda rebels in Syria. The people are rising at every corner. Titors legacy is a part of the collective unconscious. When things heat up, his prophecies seem to coincide. It's still happening. He's still right despite all of the phonies and the fake TTs and JTs. The original John lives on either in spirit or in cryptic clues.

Feel free to start a new thread with my post. I apologize for being off topic. Although there have been many replies to this thread since my last post, I only just received an email that said someone had replied claiming to be guarding John Titor. Naturally my curiosity got the best of me.

Namaste and god bless you all. I see Sam has this completely under control. I am not needed.

Didn't forget you Anonynez. I'm out!

For the record! In the letter, He did end it with this phrase. "Sort of a cosmic gove and take if you will."

I will see you America!

I actually agree with most of the danger coming to the center of the country.

:)

walt willis

A Reminder to please stay on-topic with John Titor's Fighting DiamondBacks Militia, and feel free to post off-topic JT Chatter on this thread: Miscellaneous Chatter about John Titor: Post it here! | Paranormalis

Thanks, ~Sam~
Odd that we got our CCW permits from the DiamondBack store in Lewiston, ID.
It may just be a more common name out west.
Any militia group would want to remain secret for as long as they could.
The number of such groups has grown over the past few years as the pressure grows to band guns.
If John Titor is a real time traveler and the story is true of his being in a militia, The feds may use that information he has given online.
That knowledge may have just altered the time line.
Life is very strange...