John Titor's Legacy ?

Metal Rivet

Fascinating read. Great story, well thought out and very well planned. You claim to call people "sheeple" for keeping their eyes and minds closed, but yet are you not the "sheeple" of Titor?

It's truly amazing that a man mysteriously appears on a forum, claims he's a chrononaught from a mere distance in the future. Are you any different from the "sheeple" of India who follow around a man who claims to be a God only for his own gains ?

What proof in regards to predictions did "John" make ? How many of his predictions have come to fruition without having to make leaps and bounds to connect the two ?

Overall I believe the "Legacy of John Titor" is that of a great narator and the "sheeple" who followed.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Fascinating read. Great story, well thought out and very well planned. You claim to call people "sheeple" for keeping their eyes and minds closed, but yet are you not the "sheeple" of Titor?

It's truly amazing that a man mysteriously appears on a forum, claims he's a chrononaught from a mere distance in the future. Are you any different from the "sheeple" of India who follow around a man who claims to be a God only for his own gains ?

What proof in regards to predictions did "John" make ? How many of his predictions have come to fruition without having to make leaps and bounds to connect the two ?

Overall I believe the "Legacy of John Titor" is that of a great narator and the "sheeple" who followed.

If you'll notice, the sheeple all appear to be doomer gloomers with their own agenda to predict visions of doom and gloom for our future. Titor is their leader. Since he was a master doomer gloomer. But all the predictions happened on Titor's timeline. And not one prediction has actually occurred on our timeline. Unless you play a game of pretend, with your eyes closed of course.

Metal Rivet

I figured as much. I just find it amusing the connection between "Christianity" the white mans religion, and "Titorites". I guess in the end they can all stand together and believe as much of a book or online postings they wish too.

titorite

I find people hung up on the ills of christanity are typically and hypocritically ignorant of all other religions outside the abrahamic faiths.

Also it is rude to call people sheeple. You are not livestock. You should not refer to humanity as livestock.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Also it is rude to call people sheeple. You are not livestock. You should not refer to humanity as livestock.

But we are livestock to the ET's. Do you honestly think they will let us annihilate ourselves. We are just lab rats and petri dishes to them. I understand they have the ability to neutralize a nuclear warhead. So there goes our main weapon of choice for mass annihilation.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am bumping this old post up. The John Titor legacy does have characteristics of a religion. But as with every religion, you can follow a book or you can simply base your beliefs on personal experiences.....