John Titor's Military Record Of Service

Ren

John Titor's father is born in West Texas.
With the help of John's mother, John's father becomes an excellent college student.
His dad becomes a professor of science and mathmatics.
His dad then goes to officer's school to realize his dream of becoming a pilot.
..does 2 tours in Vietnam.
..gets his first security clearance flying nukes north of Canada.
John's mother is selected for an anti-miscarriage treatment program.
There are rumors that these drugs alter human potential.
John Titor is born February 1st, 1967 at an Air Force base in Michigan.
John does not do well in school but becomes a good student in college.
John's father's clearance makes it easy for John to join the U.S. Army in 1988.
He is commissioned as an officer and selected for a Remote Viewing program.
John does not do well as a remote viewer. His superior officers note that he is better suited as an interrogator.
John joins counter-intelligence and goes to Germany to investigate a group of deserters who will flee to Florida in search of Jesus in a UFO.
He then works in former Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia where he kills and is wounded for the first time.
John retires in 1992 to return to college. John has a total of 10 years college education and 2 years military education.
John has degrees in History, English, Political Science, Psychology, Speech and Linguistics.
John graduates and decides to have a career in Internet networking.
He lives in Phoenix, Arizona and Seattle, Washington.
In 2005, he goes to Japan. He is a language coach for singers and actors as well as develops and produces television and film.
In 2011, John is forced back into active duty.
He is to assist with the introduction of a biological life-form that eats radiation.
Army personnel claim that they are from the future and start to train John in conditioning people to prepare for what is about to happen.
In 2013, John is called back to the U.S.
He joins his father in a West Texas militia.
His purpose is to spy for the U.S. Army on militias.
The leadership and command move to the center of the U.S. after the flooding.
The U.S. breaks apart.
John continues to report to the Unionists -- what is left of the Federal government and military.
2023 - War in the Middle East. Israel nukes United Islam. Israel and most of North Africa and the Middle East is destroyed. A few European cities are destroyed.
The U.S. outlaws Islam in the Confederate Territories.
A few U.S. cities are suicide nuked by young 'wolves'.
2033 - The U.S. is reunited under 5 stars under one President under a Social military government.
2033-2044 - John Titor begins time-traveling.His mission is to condition people.
2033-2044 - John Titor goes to prison for 1 year for failing to follow orders.
2050 - John dies peacefully in his bed.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I thought Titor was born in 1998 and was in his 30s when going back in time??

Ren

John Rick Haber - computer guy that I chatted with before the Time Travel Institute sessions.
Larry Haber - Rick's attorney and brother who is protecting the commercial rights of our story. He would have to prove that Titor was a real person in order to sue someone for impersonating Titor.
Oliver Williams - Owner of the website who aided us after being given proof.
Dr. Marvin B. Pohlman - Patented the general principle of the time machine that CERN will later perfect.

These kind gentlemen were providing cover so that the 0riginal Titor could convey the message.

Furthermore, I did not go back to retrieve an IBM 5100 or an emulator of the IBM 5100. I went back to 1973 to modify it and leave it in the past.

Welcome! Please ask me more questions.

Ren

I don't get it. Are you talking about John Titor or about yourself?

If I refer to myself as John Thomas and a hoax, all the wrong people will then follow the other 2 people claiming to be John Titor on Paranormalis. One is even referred to as New Age Johnny. This is as it should be. Only a select group of people will even notice my messages spread across several forums. Not one single reference to Paranormalis on other forums mentions me except one post and nobody even asks about me. However, I authored and facilitated a discussion spanning 17 pages on GLP called "I am John Titor Ask Me a Question". I'm an invisible man. It is an anomaly of time travel. Not everyone can see my posts. Most people will subconsciously know that I don't belong here and ignore me. I'll prove it on Twitter. I'll say as 'ren1999', I am John Titor. You do not see me. Nobody will respond.

Ren

The laser picture was a hoax as well as the other pictures. My avatar is not a hoax.
I'm not a physicist but I know the general principles of how my time displacement unit works.
A micro-singularity would only slightly tug on the space and time around it.
This tug is in the shape of an apple with a north and south core.
This apple bubble contains a clone copy reflection of myself, another time displacement unit, and a universe.
As my clone, I used my cloned unit to warp the space and time outside this bubble.
For the purposes of a simple explanation, when I warp space and time outside clockwise, it fast forwards into the future.
When I warp space and time outside counterclockwise, it rewinds into the past.
Think of your happiest childhood memory. You're doing mentally, what I'm doing physically.
The dinosaur picture refers to the grandfather paradox.
If I kill my grandfather in the past, I won't be in the future to go back into the past to kill my grandfather.
Yet, if I kill my grandfather in the past, it is a clone of my grandfather, not the real guy. This creates a ripple in this timeline but it does not change it that drastically.
Even if I were to go back in time and kill myself, it would not change things.
This time-line we live in right now can't be changed in such dynamic ways. I can influence you to change things.
Hitler dies. If not, another Hitler-like person would have risen.
JFK dies. If not, another plot would have murdered him eventually.
Small changes progress the course of events properly. Society learns and evolves.
Millions of people don't die by the hand of Stanislav Yevgrafovich Petrov who is a unsung hero!

Himalayan Hermit

ren1999 - 2011 = 12 years old. That is how old I said I was. I'm actually 44 in 2011.

Calm down mates :D

Ok - Ren you've got everyone confused. To keep up our sanity, I'm going to ignore the fact whether:
-John Titor is a time-traveller
-You ARE John Titor (or one of the Titors as you said in one of your previous posts

NOW..with that said - what you say does not equal what the Original John Titor said back in 2001. To refresh all of our memories, here is the complete conversation/transcript from Titor's Original postings from 2001, and he said it multiple times that he was born in 1998.
Here is one bit of that conversation:

Posted by John Titor on 02-05-2001 11:28 AM

I was born in 1998 so I do share some childhood memories with all of you. I remember going to Disney World at Christmas and I remember going to the beach in Daytona.
When the civil “conflict” started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

From the age of 8 to 12, we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and national guard. By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the “cities” and the “country” was well defined. My father made a living by putting together 12-volt electrical systems and sailing “commodities” up and down the coast of Florida. I spent most of my time helping him.

Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. I served with the “Fighting Diamondbacks” for about 4 years. (Hearing in my right ear isn’t as good as I would like it). The civil war ended in 2015 when Russia attacked the U.S. cities (our enemy), China and Europe. As unusual and bad as my childhood might seem, I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Any comments, Ren on the 1998 bit?
All others, let's not argue on whether Titor is a hoax. If you believe he is, then so be it. I want to see whether Ren refutes what the Original Titor said.. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
All others, let's not argue on whether Titor is a hoax. If you believe he is, then so be it. I want to see whether Ren refutes what the Original Titor said.. :)
I created a new topic out of Starlord's posts:
http://paranormalis.com/threads/debunking-rens-john-titors-military-record-of-service.2994/

This topic isn't about finding out if Ren or John Titor are hoaxers. If you believe so, then you are welcome to post in the other topic above.

If you are interested to discuss Titor's military record of service according to Ren, then you are currently in the right topic, the quick reply box is right bellow. ;)

--Num7

Ren

Any comments, Ren on the 1998 bit?

Yes. I chatted with Rick Haber who was only tasked with remembering what I said and not dictating it. He was to reconstruct my story from memory. His lapses in memory allowed him to construct a similar story. This is also where we included the Alas Babylon plot. But the prophetic warnings are generally intact. The dates were changed purposefully.