John Titor's nuclear war

paradox404

I foresaw WW3 in 2013, hearing about it now doesn't come as much of a shock. I knew it was coming, just not when...

Or the specifics of how...

Orpheus Rex

I foresaw WW3 in 2013, hearing about it now doesn't come as much of a shock. I knew it was coming, just not when...

Didn't Aevi say something about a nuke going off in 2016? I remember it was Chicago, but I don't remember what year he specified... But, dang, if it doesn't look more likely by the day.

And, no I don't think Russia wants to be our enemy, but people in our government seem to be campaigning for it....

paradox404

Didn't Aevi say something about a nuke going off in 2016? I remember it was Chicago, but I don't remember what year he specified... But, dang, if it doesn't look more likely by the day.

And, no I don't think Russia wants to be our enemy, but people in our government seem to be campaigning for it....

If the US gets desperate enough i can see a false flag nuke going off.

Orpheus Rex

If the US gets desperate enough i can see a false flag nuke going off.

I think that's what he was talking about. Stay tuned for my 3-part analysis that will appear whenever I manage to get the time (thanks to amazing events in my life, I just don't have the time.)