John Titor's Religious Beliefs: Bible Prophecy, Revelation, Return of Christ, the Rapture, 2012

Samstwitch

QUESTION: How far inland is the White House from the Atlantic Ocean?

ANSWER: Washington DC is 30 miles away from the Atlantic Ocean.

IF the White House is overcome by the Superstorm, Obama could suspend the Elections, which would fullfill his prediction. It could also start a Civil War.

(These are only possibilities. Nothing might happen. Only time will tell.)

HDRKID

Hi sam:
I found your link that came from 2005 about time travel that said,
2009 the president you elect will not be from the USA.

How very interesting says me. John Titor did warn us.
Civil unrest is what our gov is preparing.

There was a psychic in the 80's that said that the last president in america was a black man. I cannot find the link now. Perhaps we really are seeing the end of america. Expect russia will attack us.

Samstwitch

Hi sam:

There was a psychic in the 80's that said that the last president in america was a black man. I cannot find the link now. Perhaps we really are seeing the end of america. Expect russia will attack us.

Hi HDRKID, That quote wasn't said by John, but by Qronos1 Time Traveler HERE. But I believe this Superstorm is the beginning of the SHTF scenario. ALSO, the Superstorm, I believe, is what John Titor predicted for 2012. If I'm right, Obama could easily Postpone the Elections. There's an article just released warning of the possibility of it. I posted it under the On John Titor and the superstorm HERE thread.

titorite

QUESTION: How far inland is the White House from the Atlantic Ocean?

ANSWER: Washington DC is 30 miles away from the Atlantic Ocean.

IF the White House is overcome by the Superstorm, Obama could suspend the Elections, which would fullfill his prediction. It could also start a Civil War.

(These are only possibilities. Nothing might happen. Only time will tell.)

Their is no need to suspend fraudulent elections, the result will be the same regardless of the weather.

Besides we are already in a state of civil war.

Make no mistake about it , all US citizens are potential enemy combantents/ potential terrorists their for we can be dealt with any way any authority wants ... this is to say nothing about the current administration using drones to kill US citizens abroad including women and children....

We don't have to fight back to be occupied, oppressed, and slaughtered. The Civil war is here and now today.

Samstwitch

Hi sam:

I almost forgot to mention what John Titor did say about our "President in 2009", which is Obama...And this Superstorm may very well be the catalyst for Obama trying to keep "his power base".

JOHN TITOR: "...The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base..."

The CNN Anchorman just said that this storm could impact the Elections. I believe it's going to happen!

NOTE: I think John said "his/her" because he knew Hillary Clinton would attempt to run for President in 2008, and he wasn't going to give us a clue as to her dropping out of the race. John said, he studied historical events (paraphrasing).

HDRKID

John Titor spoke of a return to God and the 10 commandments, not a world dominated by science.

I believe that the Founding Fathers cared about morality and religious faith, but we did move away. OK as a result we see moral erosion. This is what is causing our economic crisis. Back in the 1950's my grandfather did not lock any doors and kept the keys in the ignition of his car. There was a lot less crime. Schools had daily prayer. How times have changed for us.

John Titor said "Religion is a major part of people's life in 2036"

WWIII will have a dramatic effect on our cosmos. Few debunkers will survive. They did not gather any cans. Instead they spent their time ridiculing people like me. What they do not know is that in 1962 we had the Cuban missile crisis. Well, we were minutes away from the third world war. There are still some people alive who remember what happened 50 years ago. God had mercy on us.

Jeremiah

I'm in Delaware. This storm is flooding everything. There is no beach left where I'm at. It's looking bad. And I ride a moped. :(

Samstwitch

I'm in Delaware. This storm is flooding everything. There is no beach left where I'm at. It's looking bad. And I ride a moped. :(

Why didn't you evacuate? Did they have manditory evacuation? You will be in my prayers. God is great! Pray for His protection.

Ren

John Titor did indeed mention "The Parting of the Red Sea". If you look at the Bible passage where that comes from it specifically says East winds. John said it would happen in 2012 and 2012 is almost over. I am constantly amazed by the debunkers who are just flat out saying nothing significant happened on October 28th 2012 and that hurricane Sandy or the 7.7 earthquake is insignificant. That quake was Canada's third largest earthquake in history. A tsunami 6 feet in height hit Hawaii. New Jersey is flooded. There are sharks in the water! Millions of people are without power. This current event should not be dismissed! These events will repeat and be worse every year. And the super tornadoes are coming back!