Join Our Time Travel Team, Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
We have started a time travel team to work on the technological development of the manipulation of Space-Time. We are currently working on videos to better explain our theories and speculations along with the production of a website for our team.

We are actually serious in the development of our time travel pursuits and will be predominantly and heavily focused on the mathematical and mechanical aspects so if you feel that you can contribute then feel free to join and add to the discussion. We primarily communicate over Discord, a program that allows users to voice chat, text chat and share files, and so I will be adding those links here as well.

Our website (Still under development) timetravelresearchers.com

Our discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

mistertimes

they are legit.

very young but legit lol

I like the vibe I get from it.. I didnt like adam arrogance but I'm more arrogant so its ok I guess.. overall I like what tre wanted to do because its about time to get it done in the civil industry and not only under black projects done by the military industrial complex

I do recommend to be less open with information about yourself on computer.. and more into getting it solid lab/location and organization to back it up

Status
Not open for further replies.