JT how many predictions true?

Hemoman

JT how many predictions true?

Just wondering if anyone out there is keeping tabs on how many of JTs predictions have actually come true, been proven false, and have yet to have a resolution.

I'd like to think somebody is.

Please don't tell me it's a hoax i'm well aware of the great likelihood it is and have my own doubts. I'm just curious if anyone is still keeping tabs on all this still.

Crosstika

Re: JT how many predictions true?

Uh, Didn't his WMD prediction come true, and the rest fell to pieces?

Hemoman

I don't know. That's why I'm asking.

DWOMT

Well we're almost mid 2005 and I'm not seeing Waco Type events happening each month like Titor said they would.

Travelsoic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
Well we're almost mid 2005 and I'm not seeing Waco Type events happening each month like Titor said they would.[/b]

Methinks you have not been looking hard enough, I follow news stories via Google News, and all the local news stations in my area, and I have seen what some could consider "waco type events" over the past year.

I live in a small town in the south, though I haven't seen any Wacos, I've seen some right wing extremist groups trying to cause some unrest and for a small town that's saying something. On the national front all I see is Michael Jackson and the runaway bride.

sinister

Actually, by my count, he's still dead on. I'm pretty confident that people misunderstood or overinterpreted his 'Waco' comment, taking that to mean 'events very much like Waco'. From what I'm seeing, things are far worse than Waco. That was a extremist-FBI standoff that highlighted the conflict between extremism and law enforcement. Now, law enforcement is at its apex. So no, I don't see many 'Waco-type' standoffs occuring, all I see is non-lethal weapons, Patriot Act, and a media that doesn't consider the fact that Tony Blair was taped saying he thought Bush had a 'weak case' for going into Iraq, hard, breaking news. I've argued before, we can't really read too literally into what Titor was saying. His reference point is different than ours, (if he's truly a time traveller) meaning his definition of what happened at Waco could be totally off. Additionally, our media has become so corrupt and controlled that we are assuredly NOT getting the full picture. Why is it that I have to read about several (what I might describe as Waco-type events) of these events in foreign news? Finally, I don't know if everyone here has been watching the Senate lately, but there are huge issues rising up, almost identical to the Senate issues preceding our country's last civil war.

WTF

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sinister\")</div>
I don't know if everyone here has been watching the Senate lately, but there are huge issues rising up, almost identical to the Senate issues preceding our country's last civil war.[/b]

I'm not american but I am interested in what is going on in your senate in regards to the whole JT scenario. Can you enlighten me?