July 2023 UFO Sightings

Wind7

Staff
Actual cell phone videos. These are pretty good.

The silver spheres are showing up a lot lately.

Good find! (y)
UAPs to the MAX. :)

I have to say one thing.... @ 2:07 in the viddy above, I have seen these in the sky as I drive to work.
It matches Drones that our armed forces are testing out over an area of our Wildlife Refuge up here in MN.

There was one that was as big as a car! :oops:
I nearly drove off the road looking at it.

I am bound and determined to capture it with my camera, now that I have a better phone! ;)

Wind7

Staff
Yeah, I'm sure military is responsible for a lot of stuff.

Oh crap, My bad.

I made it sound like it was strictly military....I should have said our Armed Forces,
that would have covered the police as well.

There are a lot of them over the city I work in, (St. Cloud)
they're trying to capture red runners and other driving accidents quicker and with clearer video.

steven chiverton

strange this topic should come up i saw a red light in the sky 20 to ten last night it was in the south west direction from me it appeared to be drifting slowly then it was getting a bit hard to see with trees in the way and a house roof but when it got to an area i can see it more it looked like an arc shape with dim red lights along the front it looked like it was getting lower i then lost sight of it

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
strange this topic should come up i saw a red light in the sky 20 to ten last night it was in the south west direction from me it appeared to be drifting slowly then it was getting a bit hard to see with trees in the way and a house roof but when it got to an area i can see it more it looked like an arc shape with dim red lights along the front it looked like it was getting lower i then lost sight of it

There have been an increase in sightings, or they are finally allowing them to be reported. I think this is a soft disclosure.
Sure, some are military craft, but more and more silver spheres are being seen and photographed.

You're lucky to have seen something. All I got was a cloud. LOL