Just a thought

ixi

I am not sure if this question has been asked before but it has been bugging me... Is the human body (or really any being with a consciousness that experiences aging) to some extent a time machine? We are able to "move" through time and arrive at different points albeit only in one direction which is considered aging, although some of you may have other experiences with directionality, but for all intents and purposes I am going to say that we are "a one way time machine."

With my definition / understanding, would it be possible to train yourself just like with any other "skill" to control how fast you are moving and where you are moving to (shifting time lines...)

I think that there is a great amount of emphasis on having some sort of extraneous "device" that is needed to perform what we consider a supernatural talent but from what I have seen and studied the human body and mind are extraordinary constructs that have potentials we have barely begun to crack.

Please let me hear what you guys have to say about this and also let me know if anyone has ever posed this question before, in my research I could not find any...and post the threads or articles as I would love to read them.

Sorry if my post is a bit disjointed I am a bit out of it today if you need any clarification please let me know and ill do my best to rephrase what I mean.