Kato Kaelin now says O.J. killed Nicole Simpson, Ron Goldman

Samstwitch

I always knew Kato was too scared of O.J. to tell the truth on the witness stand. During and after the trial, I had several dreams of Nicole Simpson. She showed me that O.J. was guilty, revealed underhanded things his attorneys were doing to win the case, showed me what she chose to do on the Other Side, and she showed me that she was haunting O.J.

I've always had the ability to communicate with departed spirits in the Dream State. I can't will it to happen or choose who I will communicate with. It just happens.

SIDE NOTE: When Kato says "The statute of limitations has now passed..." he is talking about him committing perjury, NOT O.J. committing the murders. There is no statute of limitations on murder.

Kato Kaelin now says O.J. killed Nicole Simpson, Ron Goldman

September 20, 2012 - O.J. Simpson killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Lyle Goldman, says one of the more prominent witnesses in the criminal trial in which the former football legend was acquitted in the 1994 double murder.

Brian "Kato" Kaelin, who lived in Simpson's guest house at the time of killings, identified Simpson as the killer in an interview with the New York Post.

"The statute of limitations has now passed . . . so I can now say . . . yes, he did it,” Kaelin told Cindy Adams of the Post. Asked why his testimony did not help convict Simpson, he replied, “I was too scared. I was terrified.”

But Kaelin, in an interview with TMZ.com, denied the statute of limitations comment and said he only thinks O.J. Simpson did the killings and does not have specific knowledge.

Kaelin became a minor celebrity after testifying in the criminal trial in which Simpson was acquitted and civil trial in which he was found liable for the wrongful deaths.

He in is best known for describing the three thumps he heard from his guest house on Simpson's estate the night Nicole Brown Simpson and Goldman were killed.

His story has changed over the years, as has his demeanor. The man who came off as a wisecracker in the criminal case was decidely more serious during the later civil trial.

In the civil trial, Kaelin testified that the noises he heard sounded "like someone falling back behind my bedroom wall." The description meshes with the plaintiffs' scenario -- that Simpson made the noises when he crashed into the air conditioner behind Kaelin's wall while jumping over a fence in a mad dash to get back to his house after the killings.

That was far more specific than Kaelin's previous accounts of the noises, which he had described as generic, rhythmic thumps that he mistook for an earthquake. He would concede in the civil trial that the noise could have been as late as 10:50 p.m., about 10 minutes after the killing.

Kaelin, a struggling actor, became an instant celebrity after his televised testimony. He testified he left Simpson standing in the driveway after a burger run to McDonald's at 9:37 on the night of the murders and that when he saw him at 11 he had no cuts on his hands, as prosecutors had maintained.

During the criminal trial, prosecutors declared Kaelin a hostile witness, as he provided rambling, unclear answers. He played down Simpson's dislike of his ex-wife and prosecutors briefly talked of pursuing a perjury allegation.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
During this time, I personally own a Hollywood Production Company in Hollywood.

The general consensus of most people in the Hollywood Arts, was O. J. Simpson was guilty as charged.

Because of the following reasons: O J was a star in a movie, I don't remember the name of the movie, but it was one of the police Academy movies with Leslie Nielsen. Mr. Simpson was on a ship and he was supposed to sneak up behind somebody and basically cut their throat. The Studio brought in a Navy Seal type of person to teach Mr. Simpson the art of Killing by cutting somebody's throat to make the scene look authentic. A week or two later the murders took place in which someone came up behind both victims and basically cut their throat the same way as Mr. Simpson had learned how to do only days before.

Samstwitch

Here's a link to the thread I created: Messages from Nicole Brown Simpson in the Afterlife

They say everything happens for a reason...I believe the reason God allowed O.J. to be acquitted was because, if he had been found guilty, there would have been more racial riots and killings as there had been at the verdict of the Rodney King trial.

It was better for O.J. to go free at that time to avoid riots, but God put him in jail in 2007 for another crime. (He's serving time for a 33-year sentence.) Details are in my thread linked above.

Before O.J. went to jail...once when he was interviewed a few years after being acquitted, he was asked what his life was like. O.J. said, his life was just like the movie, "Groundhog Day" (with Bill Murray).

Samstwitch

During this time, I personally own a Hollywood Production Company in Hollywood.

The general consensus of most people in the Hollywood Arts, was O. J. Simpson was guilty as charged.

Because of the following reasons: O J was a star in a movie, I don't remember the name of the movie, but it was one of the police Academy movies with Leslie Nielsen. Mr. Simpson was on a ship and he was supposed to sneak up behind somebody and basically cut their throat. The Studio brought in a Navy Seal type of person to teach Mr. Simpson the art of Killing by cutting somebody's throat to make the scene look authentic. A week or two later the murders took place in which someone came up behind both victims and basically cut their throat the same way as Mr. Simpson had learned how to do only days before.

WOOOW, I never knew that! :eek:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult (released 1994) after the O.J. trial
The last Naked Gun movie, was filmed in 1991 or 1992

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Information here is from memory.

Other members can add to the information
about the Naked Gun movies and O.J.

Samstwitch

Kato Kaelin says he was misquoted. "These are words that were never used in my vernacular," Kaelin said.
Kato also said, "I'm not the reason O.J. Simpson is innocent from the first trial."
Click on the Healine below to see Kato in the Good Morning interview...

Kato Kaelin Has a 'Gut Feeling' O.J. Simpson Was Guilty of Double Murder

Kato Kaelin, the famous guest at O.J. Simpson's house the night his ex-wife and her friend were brutally murdered at her Los Angeles home, now says that although he knows nothing more than anyone else who watched Simpsons' sensational 1995 trial unfold, he has a "gut feeling" that the former football star is guilty.

It has been nearly two decades since the "trial of the century," in which O.J. Simpson was accused of the murder of his ex-wife Nicole Brown-Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman. Along with Judge Lance Ito and defense attorney Johnnie Cochran, Kaelin was one of the famous faces from the courtroom drama that soon turned into a media circus. Now he is back in the spotlight and speaking about the case, he says, for the very last time.

Kaelin told "Good Morning America" that he thinks Simpson is guilty, but says he knows nothing more than the rest of the country -- which held its collective breath while waiting for what many considered a shocking verdict (not guilty).

"You know you have intuition, gut feelings that was what it was for me, I couldn't prove it, it was my gut feeling," he said.
Kaelin found his name splashed across newspaper headlines throughout 1995 and rocketing across the Internet Thursday after the New York Post published a story in which Kaelin points a finger directly at Simpson saying, "Yes, he did it," but he was just too scared in 1995 to say that in court.

Kaelin is now fighting back against the New York tabloid, saying that story is a lie. "These are words that were never used in my vernacular," Kaelin said.

Now, 18 years after the trial, Kaelin says when he looks back there is nothing that he wishes he would have or could have said that he didn't. "There's nothing," he said. "I think if someone said you think he's guilty, I would have said, 'I think he's guilty.' But it's not a question that can be asked."

It's the storyline Kaelin -- who was known as much for his big blonde hair as his vague, rambling testimony on the stand in 1995 -- has stuck to all through his post-trial 15 minutes of fame, and beyond.

Today Kaelin hosts his own TV show in Los Angeles, and says he just wants to leave this history in the past. He says that his memories and recollections of the night Brown and Goldman were murdered have not changed over the past 18 years. "I don't think about those memories," he said. "If it comes into my head, I hope it passes right away." "I'm not the reason O.J. Simpson is innocent from the first trial," he said. "I'm not at all, there's prosecutors, there's witnesses. I said I think he's guilty and I said it many, many times. They cannot prove it. [The] jury said he's innocent."