Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
As I recall, Kay Titor was a Larry Haber production. A completely fictional character made up by Haber and Company. Since Larry owns the copyrights to the story, he is free to add on or modify the story in any way he chooses to.

Kay Titor

I don’t want to waste anyone’s time. As long as possible, please leave these posts up. Thank you for keeping the original posts available.

Japrim

As I recall, Kay Titor was a Larry Haber production. A completely fictional character made up by Haber and Company. Since Larry owns the copyrights to the story, he is free to add on or modify the story in any way he chooses to.

"...to add on or modify the story in any way..." = potential cause/effect disaster ...for paper units of slavery

Human nature strikes again.

Tron1

1.61 you yourself put up no sleep. if I remember correctly. you saw a lot of stuff in a vivid dream. so you are there for contradicting your self. just saying. I'm getting my right arm warmed up in front of cam newton.

1.61 you yourself put up no sleep. if I remember correctly. you saw a lot of stuff in a vivid dream. so you are there for contradicting your self. just saying. I'm getting my right arm warmed up in front of cam newton.

As the title implies I reposted, that wasn't my original content... not sure why you think that was me...