Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
OneSix thinks we are attacking Kay because we ask questions before assuming truth. I did the honorable thing and told Pam about this post, so now it's between the two of them.

Since when is critical thinking an attack, anyway? Perhaps I'll make a post about that later.

Good night and Good Luck Pam. Enjoy the Delorean. (Just a joke...)

PamelaM

OneSix thinks we are attacking Kay because we ask questions before assuming truth. I did the honorable thing and told Pam about this post, so now it's between the two of them.

Since when is critical thinking an attack, anyway? Perhaps I'll make a post about that later.

Thanks for informing me Paula.
I'm actually not sure what's going to happen...if anything. Only time will tell.
Perhaps the person already knew
You would inform me.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I'm actually not sure what's going to happen...if anything. Only time will tell.
You would inform me.

Maybe. I'm sure you're tired of all this stuff. Didn't want to bother you, but.... if your name is mentioned I feel you should know about it.

PamelaM

You would inform me.

Maybe. I'm sure you're tired of all this stuff. Didn't want to bother you, but.... if your name is mentioned I feel you should know about it.

PamelaM

You would inform me.

Thanks Paula,
I really just get tired of frauds and people pretending to be someone else or thinking they are a part of the Titor situation that really has absolutely nothing to do with them at all.
I am not even sure this is Kay or not.
Every time I am sticking out my neck
And possibly opening up myself to possible harm. This person here will not even post anything in private to me which is unlike Kay who is a very private individual.
I do have to protect myself and at the same time remain open minded... Which is not easy. You are never really sure who you are dealing with unless they present proof to you in private.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Japrim, In order to keep this thread on topic and prevent it from being an endless debate, I moved your comments to the following discussion:

Japrim's Comments Regarding the Kay Titor Thread

I invite you to post your comments over there, in order to keep this discussion here, on the right track. Depending of their nature, your future messages might be moved to that other thread.

No posts were deleted or modified.

Thanks.

Japrim

@Japrim, In order to keep this thread on topic and prevent it from being an endless debate, I moved your comments to the following discussion:

Japrim's Comments Regarding the Kay Titor Thread

I invite you to post your comments over there, in order to keep this discussion here, on the right track. Depending of their nature, your future messages might be moved to that other thread.

No posts were deleted or modified.

Thanks.

There is no debate here. The truth is not negotiable.

They are all lying, pretending to be something they are not, inserting themselves into other people's business. I am calling them out on it. They're squirming. And you're helping them to break things up.

Why not let me sit here and pin them down?

And why will no one simply cut the crap?