Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

shakes

Omg. Someone found the third fax!!!
This is the first time I have seen it again here. This one has the skyscraper in it.
Any of you who are on art bell archives right now can go and find this fax and in his it says something different. Where it says skyscraper it just says store. I'm not a member there anymore so I can't access it anymore although when I was a member I could. I'd advise people to save this one as it has been taken off the net before.
Go to art bell and see for yourself.
Either one has been edited or one comes from another timeline. This is exciting to me I wonder where that person got it. Go and see for yourself art bells archived one is different save this one for sure!

Hey Pamela,
Very nice.... However, the sound track of Art Bell reading the fax is exactly as I remembered it. There are other Art Bell (JT) faxes that changed for me (more info added), but this one was exactly as I remembered it.

BTW... Happy New Year! Soon... 2017

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This is the first time I have seen it again here. This one has the skyscraper in it.
Any of you who are on art bell archives right now can go and find this fax and in his it says something different. Where it says skyscraper it just says store. I'm not a member there anymore so I can't access it anymore although when I was a member I could. I'd advise people to save this one as it has been taken off the net before.
Either one has been edited or one comes from another timeline. This is exciting to me I wonder where that person got it. Go and see for yourself art bells archived one is different save this one for sure!

Hey Pamela,
Very nice.... However, the sound track of Art Bell reading the fax is exactly as I remembered it. There are other Art Bell (JT) faxes that changed for me (more info added), but this one was exactly as I remembered it.

BTW... Happy New Year! Soon... 2017

That's Mike. I talk to him. He's pretty private about all of this, usually.

Tron1

My Theory is good after listening to that interview. John Titor probably changed his name to Steven Gibbs. Which there are alot of Steven Gibbs.

dh1

Gibbs is pretty honest and he claims to have met Titor. I don't think he's lying about it. I think trump is titor tbh.

shakes

Hi Pamela,

As Art Bell reads the "fax (7/29/1998)", it states:

Excerpt (middle of fax):
" ......Unfortunately it was also discovered that anyone going forward in time from my 2036 hit a brick wall in the year 2564. Everyone who has ever been there has reported that nothing exists. When the machine is turned off, you find yourself surrounded by blackness and silence. Most time travelers are trying to find out where the line went bad by going into the past, creating a new universe and proceeding forward to see if the same thing results in 2564. It appears the line went bad around the year 2000. I am here now in this time to test a few theories of mine before going forward. Now, for the future, you might want to know about: One, Y2k is a disaster......"

The date that Art Bell read this fax was July 1998. Stated in the fax was "Most time travelers are trying to find out where the line went bad by going into the past", "It appears the line went bad around the year 2000", "I am here now in this time to test a few theories of mine before going forward"

These statements would support my theory (from my recent - previous post to you) that in 1998 - 1999 there were some additional planted "time travel" stories besides JT that were meant to alter our timeline.

Yes, I do believe that JT is very real. However, there is much more that could be discussed with other time travel events (planted or otherwise) that were meant to alter our timeline.

Anyhow,,,,,,,, Just some (more) random thoughts.....

Last edited:

dh1

excellent analysis, I looked it up. Trump's father died in june 1999, his mom in october 2000. Titor posted for about 4 months i think. He left March 1st, 2001. He said he wanted to spend time with his parents.

If Trump is Titor he would've most likely came before his father passed in summer 1999. Possibly in 1998 or 1999?

dh1

Yup, I remember Trump saying something about his parents dying around then too.

So Titor actually said his parents died in 2000? No, wait he claimed he spent the years during the civil war running oranges up and down the coast of florida.

Still he said he came back to spend time with his parents in 2000. So that part fits.

I see a couple possiblities. Either Trump is Titor and Trump lived Titor's life where the civil war happened and then he traveled back in time to change his future OR Trump traveled from our present to the future and witnessed all the horrible things and returned to change them.

Both scenarios could've happened.

Last edited: