Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

paradox404

I believe time travel does exist and that there has been a time traveler hanging around in our timeline.

It's difficult to say who the person could be, but I do have a hunch that they have been here at least a decade. I suspect they could have made sure wikileaks leaked the Democratic party's emails and prevented the nuclear strike on Russia.

One thing i find interesting is that John's (Or Moorey's) "Divergence" numbers did actually change after one of my altervus. Interesting enough the wayback confirmed no change on the site but the numbers were still different for me.

I could swear Razimus said he wasn't gunna do anymore Titor videos...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I believe time travel does exist and that there has been a time traveler hanging around in our timeline.

It's difficult to say who the person could be, but I do have a hunch that they have been here at least a decade. I suspect they could have made sure wikileaks leaked the Democratic party's emails and prevented the nuclear strike on Russia.

One thing i find interesting is that John's (Or Moorey's) "Divergence" numbers did actually change after one of my altervus. Interesting enough the wayback confirmed no change on the site but the numbers were still different for me.

I could swear Razimus said he wasn't gunna do anymore Titor videos...

There are probably hundreds of time travelers in the world. I cannot fathom it not existing. Physicists say there is nothing scientific that prevents the possibility of time travel. So, it either has been or will be invented. I'm sure of it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm wondering (of course, it's that's really them) if they'll ever come around and admit it officially...

dh1

Where can I find more information that concludes Morey Haber is John Titor?

Wow just watched the Razimus video about Morey haber as john titor..not really impressed much.

Brandon Haber was 9yrs old claiming that's the reason it's not him. Have you met 9yr olds who grew up with computers? Kid was more than capable. Of course he would also share the same linguistics as his family.

Regardless if the only proofs that exist are the lingusitic statistical analysis I'd say it's pretty weak. Good job on the highly thorough research though.

Last edited:

dh1

are you aware of existing time travel technology that's been made public?
Tom Bearden's stuff,
Nikolai Kozyrev,
Mike Marcum
etc.

I should've said I was impressed by your work and I am. Nobody takes this stuff seriously enough to do due diligence. High kudos to you. We disagree but we need more people like ya.