Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

dh1

well here's a question, if I can build titor's time machine will that prove it? Does Raz come on this forum?

I study less the people who make claims and more the technology they describe. I was able to replicate some time travel machines that way. From what I learned about other technology lead me to believe Titor's blackholes are able to be made.

Conclusion was ya have to understand the hollow earth theory and why it appears to have the same gravity as a solid astroid. Ya find out you can make objects weigh much more than normal using aetheric energy. The aether energy when applied to certain crystalline substances does the same. Only 3 materials when exposed forms an event horizon around them.

Lots of mistakes about gravity, blackholes in conventional science literature today. Fix them and Titor's machine is easily created. So are other time machine designs. He mentions a temporal vector when the machine is turned on. That's really a huge clue that he's legitimate. Any time field generator device when it's operating will have a sudden increase in strength during certain times of day and year.

Anyways from the experimental results I got I'd say Titor is legitimate. Doesn't mean there aren't lies coming from the Habers but means the tech works. Another level in this story reveals itself if you research the existing time travel work already done by other scientists.

Last edited:
His Time Machine? You mean that spray painted box with the cheesy looking radio dials and tape that Arthur Haber admitted to Razimus that he helped paint.

I have no idea about Razimus, but feel free to email him if you wish.

Last edited:

dh1

Well see this is what bothers me, Steven Gibbs who makes and sells HDRs in which i have one work for time travel. Gibbs claimed Titor visited him in person and bought an hdr. I trust Gibbs, his technology works not only for me but others.

These details usually are ignored.

Razimus has no hdr experiences to draw from so he doesn't think Gibbs' testimony is credible which is ridiculous as most here knows he's legit. HDR's don't work for everyone but Gibbs says that himself.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am curious as to why you didn't post on TTI.

Maybe it's because TTI which is now Curious Cosmos has officially declared John Titor a hoax https://curiouscosmos.com/2017/01/06/john-titors-identity-revealed-to-be-morey-haber/

So has Razimus. And you admitted it, too. I agree with Razimus. It has been really obvious for quite some time, but it's really easy to get lost in the Titor story because it is a great piece of fiction.

dh1

My research is almost exclusively upon the technology. However those who describe tech like this in some degree if they correlate with what I've found and replicated I usually find the rest of their info to be legitimate. Most people in these fields of research really don't take the technical-science info seriously to do due diligence upon it. Takes years.

So we have Gibbs recounting he met john titor and Gibbs tech works.

There's enough tech info to build time machines from several sources. This is what people disregard too quickly.

I found Titor's device description and operation to be legit but I only focused upon his technical info, nothing else. If I duplicated his blackholes would that validate him? He didn't reveal enough info to replicate his device but several other scientists fill in the gaps. They don't know it yet though.

Any thoughts?

dh1

cuz I figured out his blackholes are made of a certain element infused with huge amounts of DOR energy that's why. Einstein I explained my experiments, results and theory for with you for a year, are you calling me a fraud and a liar?

remember, titor still predicted 9/11.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
cuz I figured out his blackholes are made of a certain element infused with huge amounts of DOR energy that's why. Einstein I explained my experiments, results and theory for with you for a year, are you calling me a fraud and a liar?

remember, titor still predicted 9/11.

I'm saying you can't build a time machine out of make believe.

And I challenge you to find an original post by Titor where he predicted 9/11.

dh1

what are you doing on this site einstein? you reject a hellva lot of info from credible scientists. Tom Bearden, Nikolai Kozyrev, Tesla himself, Ormus material scientists etc.

You're quite blind it's too bad cuz ya got some results, now ya need to find what's already been done similiar to your results to get the whole picture. Instead you wall yourself off thinking everything is uncredible. It's kinda nuts. Thought your results would open your mind..did the exact opposite. Guess you're the type that will have to wait for disclosure.

Hey if you don't want to build technology, sell it or the elements they produce for profit it's up to you man.

I really don't know why you don't like collaborating with others than just on your own tech. It's weird and frankly antisocial. It's why I stopped talking to ya. Collaboration goes both ways.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Einstein Good to see you back again mate in your challenging manner! :D
I personally know of your excellent engineering skills and your experimental areas, unfortunately there are other people around who can only produce attention seeking posts and who have the audacity to question "your" reasons for being here! ::LOL::

Iam certain that both of us have seen several of those "armchair philosophers" on Paranormalis before, who wouldnt know one end of a soldering iron from the other, however we must respect their right to make statements on here and hopefully one day "they" will show the same courtesy to us! (y) :)