Kerry's flip flops

StarLord

Kerry's flip flops

Then the libertarian party better come up with something better than a cork screw, chip & dip.

Judge Bean

Kerry's flip flops

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 6 2004, 09:58 PM
Then the libertarian party better come up with something better than a cork screw, chip & dip.

Yes, they need candidates as badly as the two main parties don't need any more of them.

Libertarians are still called radicals. It's funny; it used to be the conservatives who were radical "Birchers," and then we had the radical "Leftists." Now we have radical "Liberals" and "third party" types. Who makes up that stuff?

Unintentional

Kerry's flip flops

It is kinda of funny that the republicans are helping Nader get on the ballot in as many states as possible and the democrats are helping libertarians get on the ballot in as many states as possible. They are unwittingly giving us more choices! hehehe

Judge Bean

Kerry's flip flops

Originally posted by Unintentional@Aug 8 2004, 03:56 AM
It is kinda of funny that the republicans are helping Nader get on the ballot in as many states as possible and the democrats are helping libertarians get on the ballot in as many states as possible. They are unwittingly giving us more choices! hehehe

Democracy by accident.

diabeditor

Kerry's flip flops

A psychologist posing as a singer/songwriter is releasing an album Sept. 10. His name is Dr. Bruce Thieseen (aka Dr. BLT). The CD is called Right-wingers Need Love Too. It's very pro-Bush, pro right wing politics.

Check out his site and some sample music at www.drblt.com

Let me know what you think. Dr. BLT has a sister that lives in Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada. I am editor of the Cold Lake Sun. I'd like to get some letters to the editor regarding this controversial parody music. Send letters to [email protected]

diabeditor

Kerry's flip flops

I forgot to mention why I posted that last message on this forum. Dr. BLT has a dance song called The Kerry Flip-flop. It's expected to be a big hit in the Los Angeles dance clubs.

sosuemetoo

Kerry's flip flops

Another Kerry flip-flop as reported by Rush Limbaugh today ;)

Remember he voted for the war and against funding our soldiers?

Then he conceded two weeks ago that knowing what he knows, he would have still voted for the war in Iraq.

Yesterday he said, "W" stands for the wrong war in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Okay, so is he for or against this war?

CaryP

Kerry's flip flops

Kerry is a poll flipping, scum sucking, lying whore. But then again, so is G. W. Bush and his crew. You think you really have a "choice" this November? Keep dreaming. Oh yeah, that's right Rush Limbaugh is a serious political commentator, rather than a pill popping, pathologically lying drug addict, egotistical show biz whore, laughing his way to the bank with "ditto head" (dumb ass) money. The whole show has become the charade described by Paul in another thread - an award show gala with accompanying air kisses, fake waves and camera posing whores who don't give a damn about this country (okay, so I embellished some - a lot - too much - whatever).

Cary