Kids Find ‘Dinosaur Bird’ in Minnesota

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
MINNEAPOLIS — A Minnesota resident says he saw a dinosaur-like bird.

file0001068757538.jpg

14-year-old Logan says he and his friend were skateboarding next to a lake when they found the winged creature.

“We got off our boards and walked over to our walk in boat access,” said Logan. “We walked down by the lake just to skip rocks and stuff and we both saw it,” he added.

The afternoon sighting reportedly lasted about five minutes. The boy described the creature as a featherless bird with a crest on its head and a long beak curved towards the back at the end. It had no tail.

“It was huge. It flew low across the lake turning quite sharply for its size and then just flew away towards the town square on the other side of the lake, but it gained a lot of height very quickly it disappeared in the clouds.”

Logan says he is sure what he saw was not a known bird.

“I told my parents and other friends and nobody believed me. So me and my friend went on our computer and looked it up, we are now certain it was the thunderbird,” he said.

Thunderbird, also known as Roc, is the nomenclature used by Native Americans to refer to bird-like creatures with reptilian features that are believed to be related to the extinct pterosaurs.

In 1890, Arizona newspaper The Tombstone Epitaph reported that two ranchers had allegedly killed a “winged monster” similar to an “alligator” in the desert between the Whetsone and Huachuca mountains.

In 1927, a similar event reportedly took place in the Australian town of Fernvale when a few giant birds visited the area, causing panic among the town’s residents.

In October 2015, a California man snapped a photograph of what he believed to be a “prehistoric bird”.

pterodactyl-pterosaur-california.jpg

In August 2015, a man in Michigan claimed to have seen a “giant bird” with a 10-foot wingspan.

In July 2015, two people in Nevada reported seeing a creature that reminded them of a pterosaur, a flying reptile believed to have gone extinct about 65 million years ago.

Two weeks later, a minister and her daughter claimed to have seen an unidentified flying creature that looked like it was “straight out of Jurassic Park”.

In April 2015, a Louisiana man claimed to have seen a similar flying creature he believes was responsible for cow mutilations back in 1978.

Just a month later, another person came forward stating he had seen a dinosaur-like bird at a public park about 50 miles northwest of Tucson in 2002.

The post Kids Find ‘Dinosaur Bird’ in Minnesota appeared first on Cryptozoology News.