Latest conspiracy - Stevie Wonder not blind

HDRKID

Hey, I cannot make this one up. Latest conspiracy - Stevie Wonder not blind.
Stevie Wonder Is Not Blind: The Truthers' Case

OK so here is Stevie Wonder taking a picture of Michael Jackson.
oa7px1wfjktqfddgwuoa.jpg

Khaos

where the wild things are
You do know there are several different types of blindness, right? He probably can see, just not see a whole lot. Just because someone says they are blind, doesn't mean they can't see a damn thing.

Take me for instance, I'm 20% deaf in my left ear. I can still hear with both ears, but there is a slight deaf spot there. Does that mean I'm deaf? Yes. Does that mean I'm totally deaf. No. I just fit a certain circumstance of deafness.

There's no reason for this to be a conspiracy theory.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You do know there are several different types of blindness, right? He probably can see, just not see a whole lot. Just because someone says they are blind, doesn't mean they can't see a damn thing.

Take me for instance, I'm 20% deaf in my left ear. I can still hear with both ears, but there is a slight deaf spot there. Does that mean I'm deaf? Yes. Does that mean I'm totally deaf. No. I just fit a certain circumstance of deafness.

There's no reason for this to be a conspiracy theory.

True. You can be legally blind but still see something. Also, to take a photo for someone, he knows he has to hold the picture up to his face to get the proper angle.