Debate Law of attraction to attract time travel

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Pegii - Agreed. I just found out that, apparently, Goodman's wife Cathy, who "miraculously healed" herself from breast cancer years ago, eventually died from the disease some years later. I'm not 100% sure if this is true or not, but, depending on the situation, (if it is true) I think Cathy should have done some more sacrifice, whether it be advocating for more intensive prayer or having some sort of medical procedure. I'm not sure, but if it's true, Cathy should have sacrificed something, or done something more than what she did.
It reminds me of this joke my brother told me.
A man prays to God;
'God please make me rich.'
Nothing happens. But still the man prays and prays. But to no prevail. Finally on the 365th day of praying God bursts out of the sky and angrily roars;
'Would it kill you to buy a lottery ticket?!' :mad:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Or to come up with an effort for a "get-rich scheme" yourself, or with a few others, for that matter? :p

Pegii

@Pegii - Agreed. I just found out that, apparently, Goodman's wife Cathy, who "miraculously healed" herself from breast cancer years ago, eventually died from the disease some years later. I'm not 100% sure if this is true or not, but, depending on the situation, (if it is true) I think Cathy should have done some more sacrifice, whether it be advocating for more intensive prayer or having some sort of medical procedure. I'm not sure, but if it's true, Cathy should have sacrificed something, or done something more than what she did.
It reminds me of this joke my brother told me.
A man prays to God;
'God please make me rich.'
Nothing happens. But still the man prays and prays. But to no prevail. Finally on the 365th day of praying God bursts out of the sky and angrily roars;
'Would it kill you to buy a lottery ticket?!' :mad:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Or to come up with an effort for a "get-rich scheme" yourself, or with a few others, for that matter? :p
lol

Pegii

the law of attraction that's a new one how dose it apply to time traveling i see it didn't work otherwise some of the members of the paranormalis wouldn't be here right now
Law of attraction is supposedly a law that allows one to attract whatever they focus on