Debate Law of attraction to attract time travel

Martian

LOA works, but not necessarily how you want. You attract what you are, not what you want.
I never thought of it that way
When you're in public, you should pay attention to those around you. See how many are using the same type of phone, wearing the same shirt, talking about being in the same situation in life, etc. LOA does what it wants, whether you want it to or not.

Pegii

LOA works, but not necessarily how you want. You attract what you are, not what you want.
When you're in public, you should pay attention to those around you. See how many are using the same type of phone, wearing the same shirt, talking about being in the same situation in life, etc. LOA does what it wants, whether you want it to or not.
Awesome!

Pegii

Wow, what great points you're making! ::LOL::

Pegii

Tell me more about your theory. Tell me lot's and lot's more.

Martian

lol :D I can't think of much more at the moment.

Pegii

lol :D I can't think of much more at the moment.
Righteo! :p :)

Pegii

So you should be attracting those who like catfish and tuna sandwiches! :ROFLMAO:

Martian

So you should be attracting those who like catfish and tuna sandwiches! :ROFLMAO:
Well you're here, aren't you? :D

Martian

Anyway, I'm not sure how relevant LOA is to time travel stuff. If time travel is discovered, it will be done with science or by pure accident. Probably. :D