Leaving site.

Apparently one standing up for ones country is not considered apropriate behavvior, damn sure has nothing to do with anything "paranormal" but since exception has been taken to my not rolling over and let the US get slandered, not saying it isn't deserved at times, I cannot or will not simply let it happen and continue on if nothing was said. I find such "cheap shots' made to provoke me and were done so in hopes I would be removed or leave on my own.Well guess wht, it worked. I have no other site to go and read/comment on but some sacrifices have to be made. If my country cannot be respected, as it has not been by statements made, then I feel there is no respect toward me either.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
:( Many people around here enjoy discussing stuff with you. If we didn't we wouldn't reply to your topics. You don't have to take some of the comments you don't like so seriously.

ZeoEmeraude

I agree with Num here. People are inclined to voice their opinions in somewhat harsh ways at times. We all want to be heard..it's why we post and reply to topics that interest us. Feedback, whether it be positive or negative relating to the topic matter is what drives the threads. We should always try to keep an open mind when responding to and posting to the subject matter. Respect can often be thrown aside when topics get heated and debate goes awry. It just goes with the territory.

Peregrini

Graveyard Hound;
I, for one, hope you decide to not leave this site. While there are posters here that are a bit overzealous in their views don't take their opinions personally, even if they do seem to imply it in that way. I refuse to give anyone here the power to influence me adversely. I hope you stay.

Crethox

I agree with all that is said above. Don't let people get to you. Even if it seems some don't respect ones opinions that shouldn't be reacted with leaving the people behind who want to share thoughts with an open mind.

Justinian

yeah I'm with everyone else. I started a post about why this is the best site around. I've had to leave too many other sites for things that are way worse than anything you'll find here. Num let's us talk about whatever we want cause we've all got some extreme views otherwise we wouldn't be on a paranormal website. And most of us that post a lot are usually really peaceful albeit strong in our views. I mean we managed to have an entire conversation on religion without angering one single person no matter what their view. So that goes a long way.

I do understand where Graveyard Hound is coming from although I havent had that type of experience with this site. There are going to be negative people no matter where you go so the only thing to do is to turn that into a postive. But I know i have felt that way in the psychic and paranormal communities i have been apart of at times. And i know i have dealt with many that seem to have a bad case of Super ego going on.
But you can't let that affect you on the inside. No matter what everyone is entitled to an opinion and some give it even when it has not been asked for. I hate that you have felt so strongly regarding this site. There will always be people with differences in their views. I wish you all the best. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess :)