Let's go back; for real.

tflofasho

So I have a question for you all.

What makes you think going back to one event to change it will fix things?

You don't suppose that fixing multiple events would help; would you?

What are your all's thoughts on this?

Example: I would go back to keep from shattering my lower back, visit my mom in the hospital, keep from talking to that con artist and to go to the nursing program and enjoy my indie bands and videogames without getting sick or into stupid things becsuse of my pain.

Thoughts?

I'm still trying to attempt to go back and change the past. I saw David Wilcock on tv earlier after having not watched tv in years and surprised to see and think this could potentially be done.

Anyone have any good results of successes lately aside from the witty banter from the cynics here? I think I'm getting done hearing the words of the online know it all jerks who think they know what they're doing is right when they're just jerks.

I'm in a good mood; only because I've been getting therapy for my back, body and mind so I've been getting really good super treatment and love it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hard to tell, really. By fixing things, you can "unfix" others. Reminds me of the Butterfly Effect. Great movie you should watch if you haven't seen it.

I imagine it would be hard to no mess up other things in the time line if you were to hypothetically go back for a short period of time and make a few changes. I don't wanna go all philosophical on you here, but one little detail such as stepping on a bee that was suppose to sting and kill someone (chain reaction!) might change a lot of things. Imagine you go back before WWII and unknowingly stop someone from stepping on / killing a bee that will kill baby Hitler. Wow, you're gonna have a hard time understanding what happened when you come back here!

I like to ponder about such things.

mariya94

I don't think its a problem to go back and fix something. All it is fixing your own past mistakes to better your life. It would make things better for someone in the long run. For instance, if someone was mean to others in the past and would go back in time to be nicer to them I think it would make things better for them not worse. They would have better relationships with people. I dont believe anything bad can come out of this.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What makes you think going back to one event to change it will fix things?

I don't. I believe in the multiple worldline theory.

What are your all's thoughts on this?

I only want to time travel to prove the science exists and to experience something awesome. I am not interested in changing my life. We all have the power to change our life right now without time traveling. In fact, we are all really time traveling to the future. We can make changes NOW.

I'm in a good mood; only because I've been getting therapy for my back, body and mind so I've been getting really good super treatment and love it.

I'm sorry to hear about your back. I have quite a bit of back pain as well. I just deal with it on a daily basis.

Lumbergooz

I have seen a Utube documentary of one Tesla experiment of a guy who time traveled backwards. He said that even when they went back in time and killed the father of the current NWO leader. and after they came back to present time this NWO leader is supposed to vanish simply because his father was killed. But they found him still here and as usual. Which means even if you change events in the past, the present won t change. My own inception is they do change in a parallel world but not the one YOU came back to.

Lumbergooz

@TF: Fully agreed with u..but this guy was among team of the original filadelfia experiment. He witnessed how some crew came back with parts of their bodies missing. this gives him some credibility..but not all.

TimeFlipper

There were no reports of body parts missing, but there was allegedly several sailors "melded" into the metal part of the ships deck who were still alive and sadly had to be shot dead :(