lets try a quantum jump

not_a_DJ

i dont know. LOA has worked in me in different ways. A long time ago I was a big fan of 8bit stuff (videogames, music, culture) and I was always thinking in things related to 8bit. One day I was walking on the street and I found a small toy skateboard with space invaders design. The coincidence was too big.
And lately, searching for couple on the web (yea, Im the weird guy) brought to me some of the most amazing girls I have never imagine I would met. I could explain how. Most of them that I met were through chat sites. My mind was thinking, having deep desires of certain girls, certain styles, I dont know. Next day I connected, I met a woman according to the details of my thoughts / desires. Something incredible.

LOA depends on quality strength and / or intensity.
maybe its related when you are fan of something, that will come visible for you, sooner or later. It takes time to manifest.
Nobody was there to tell me that I stop having fantasies with girls. And then, they appeared.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
i dont know. LOA has worked in me in different ways. A long time ago I was a big fan of 8bit stuff (videogames, music, culture) and I was always thinking in things related to 8bit. One day I was walking on the street and I found a small toy skateboard with space invaders design. The coincidence was too big.
And lately, searching for couple on the web (yea, Im the weird guy) brought to me some of the most amazing girls I have never imagine I would met. I could explain how. Most of them that I met were through chat sites. My mind was thinking, having deep desires of certain girls, certain styles, I dont know. Next day I connected, I met a woman according to the details of my thoughts / desires. Something incredible.

LOA depends on quality strength and / or intensity.
maybe its related when you are fan of something, that will come visible for you, sooner or later. It takes time to manifest.
Nobody was there to tell me that I stop having fantasies with girls. And then, they appeared.
@not_a_DJ - You've got a solid point there, although one of perhaps many stories that proves that The Secret (Law of Attraction) is tried-and-true. But that's a great story you shared! :)