LF3 radio broadcast in Derbyshire

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@TimeFlipper While it might sound similar, I don't have reasons yet to believe this story is linked to Lord Henry's hoax. I want to allow this thread to continue.

@mullac998 , tell us more! Let's see what comes out of this.

DH1 won't interfere again, as I had to suspend his account for personal attacks and flaming.

Thanks.

TimeFlipper

My apologies for losing my temper, i felt that this thread was initiated by DH1 and that he was trying to poke fun at you for closing down the other thread he started, about giving that Lord Haw Haw another chance of proving he was not a hoaxer..

mullac998

I can categorically state that dh1 did not tell me to start this thread and I am saddened at his suspension. I'm only trying to find out who else has heard these broadcast in order to make sense of then. Due to the reaction it a provoked I'm saying no more on the matter.

TimeFlipper

I can categorically state that dh1 did not tell me to start this thread and I am saddened at his suspension. I'm only trying to find out who else has heard these broadcast in order to make sense of then. Due to the reaction it a provoked I'm saying no more on the matter.
Lord Haw Haw said he and Tesla were supposed to have heard them :LOL: and personally i believe you were lying when you said that you heard them too, because everything that Lord Haw Haw said were complete lies...Where did you learn Morse Code from, and what Radio were you listening on and what was the frequency you heard the Morse on, or are you also going to say nothing just like DH1 and Haw Haw?:sneaky:.

Last edited:

vitokogvy

Lord Haw Haw said he and Tesla were supposed to have heard them :LOL: and personally i believe you were lying when you said that you heard them too, because everything that Lord Haw Haw said were complete lies...Where did you learn Morse Code from, and what Radio were you listening on and what was the frequency you heard the Morse on, or are you also going to say nothing just like DH1 and Haw Haw?:sneaky:.
The threat is closed and lord Henry and dh1 are not here anymore. He said he hasnt talked to him. Why do you still talk about them?

mullac998

I picked the broadcast up on a radio scanner. Although I could hear it clearly clearly from my location in Derbyshire. Through triangulation I worked out the broadcast was coming from the Sileby area in Loughborough. I ran the broadcast through a computer programme to decode the Morse. Most of the Morse didn't make sense, some did. I could make out words like time traveller, 411, Tesla etc. That's it, can't add anymore. Just wondered if anybody else picked up the broadcast and what they made of it. Enough said."

TimeFlipper

I used a normal AM radio and managed to decode some of the morse, and it read I am a time traveler.
Theres an old saying that liars have to have a good memory...This "normal" radio you quoted is very different to the radio "scanner" you quoted in your last posting!! :LOL:
@Num7

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Why do you tag me TF?

Can you please not dismantle every post the original poster makes? We're supposed to be open and welcoming to everyone who's respectful in return. Mullac is respectful in his posts, therefore you shouldn't be rude with him and suggest he's a liar... Not cool.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I picked the broadcast up on a radio scanner. Although I could hear it clearly clearly from my location in Derbyshire. Through triangulation I worked out the broadcast was coming from the Sileby area in Loughborough. I ran the broadcast through a computer programme to decode the Morse. Most of the Morse didn't make sense, some did. I could make out words like time traveller, 411, Tesla etc. That's it, can't add anymore. Just wondered if anybody else picked up the broadcast and what they made of it. Enough said."
You didn't record it, right? That would have been neat. Maybe you'll be able to, next time something of interest pops up?