LF3 radio broadcast in Derbyshire

TimeFlipper

@mullac998 My apologies, and i respectfully ask why you originally quoted a "normal AM radio" that you listened to the broadcast on (without any mention of a radio scanner) and then decoded it?....but later when i asked you what radio you heard the broadcast on, you said it was on a radio scanner and then you decoded it...Clearly a big difference.

Here is picture of a normal Radio Scanner (Digital) and a picture of a normal transistor radio (Analogue)..Please note the differences on both radio`s..

unnamed.png high-qualty-tecsun-r-909-world-band-transistor.jpg

Can you also tell me what the specific frequency was that you picked up LF3 on please? There is a massive range of frequencies to go through on your scanner and you must have been very fortunate to have picked up that particular frequency...I have a simple device fitted to one of my radio transceivers that records digitally any radio signal on a specific frequency, and i can leave it on receive 24/7...So i might hear LF3 for myself..cheers.

Last edited:

mullac998

The broadcast are been transmitted from one of three different locations at a time. Two are in Leicestershire in which I was able to locate the exact location of one, that I took a snapshot off. Please note the anomaly at the top of the antenna, that I wasn't aware off at the time. The broadcasts are short and along the AM spectrum. This is where a radio scanner is more useful than a normal radio, to scan the length of the frequency. I noticed other people were also there at the pictured antenna, although they don't see me. They got out of the back off of a seven and a half ton lorry. Wearing white lab coats, with one holding what look like a handheld scanner. The main broadcasts are in Derby, but it's difficult to pinpoint the exact location. I would like to know if anyone else has heard the broadcasts and got any idea where is Derby they're coming from.

Attachments

• antenna.jpg
    antenna.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 13

TimeFlipper

The broadcast are been transmitted from one of three different locations at a time. Two are in Leicestershire in which I was able to locate the exact location of one, that I took a snapshot off. Please note the anomaly at the top of the antenna, that I wasn't aware off at the time. The broadcasts are short and along the AM spectrum. This is where a radio scanner is more useful than a normal radio, to scan the length of the frequency. I noticed other people were also there at the pictured antenna, although they don't see me. They got out of the back off of a seven and a half ton lorry. Wearing white lab coats, with one holding what look like a handheld scanner. The main broadcasts are in Derby, but it's difficult to pinpoint the exact location. I would like to know if anyone else has heard the broadcasts and got any idea where is Derby they're coming from.

Your story is as good as some of Lord Haw Haw`s and very very amusing!! (y) :LOL:..
You write very similar to him and make the same basic errors as he did :eek: :D..
The biggest mistake that you and Lord Haw Haw made was by saying you picked up the "Radio Waves"..In reality, a time-wave (Longitudinal wave) cannot be heard on a normal radio wave (Transverse wave), because they are of phase with each other..however i do have my own Scalar Wave receiver for picking up time-waves and i will gladly send you the schematics of it as it is very simple to make and i call it my Frequency Alignment Kinetic Exponentiality, fake for short :p :LOL:..Here is a picture of it :cool: :D

:whistle:scalar.jpg (y)

mullac998

Here is a recording of one of the many morse code messages that have been broadcast, usually occuring early in the morning at 4:11 a.m. The message talks about a time capsule being found, which is then followed by gobbledygook" Vocaroo | Voice message

JustMe

On a related topic...Has anyone seen this website before?

Morse Code Translator

It lets you type a message and then download it as an audio file in morse code. It would be perfect for pretending that you picked up a message on a radio and then be able to offer "proof". And a simple google search showed that this is not the only website that does this. There are loads of them. Crazy right?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

On a related topic...Has anyone seen this website before?

Morse Code Translator

It lets you type a message and then download it as an audio file in morse code. It would be perfect for pretending that you picked up a message on a radio and then be able to offer "proof". And a simple google search showed that this is not the only website that does this. There are loads of them. Crazy right?

Excellent research! (y).
In a previous posting our friend @mullac998 Said that there was an "anomaly" at the top of the antenna that he sent us a picture of, i think he failed to notice it was only the Sun shining as the picture was taken with the Sun directly behind the top of the tower :LOL:..
Another message he gave us was, that there were men who got out of a seven and a half ton lorry, wearing white coats and holding what appeared to be a hand held scanner...I think you and i know who those men would be, and their real purpose of "collecting" people with psychological trauma`s for treatment ;) :D

Anyways, he obviously wants to maintain his spoofery just like Lord Haw Haw did, and i believe Num7 really enjoys reading stories from this type of genre....Ok so i will ask him, how did he know it was a seven and a half ton lorry? and i anxiously await the reply (y) :LOL:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Anyways, he obviously wants to maintain his spoofery just like Lord Haw Haw did, and i believe Num7 really enjoys reading stories from this type of genre....Ok so i will ask him, how did he know it was a seven and a half ton lorry? and i anxiously await the reply (y) :LOL:
Why me again?