Listening to music

Genius

King Ivan
I think that many of you already listen to music for many good reasons. Just thought I should post some good things that songs do for me. For me (and many other people), listening to Mozart makes you smarter. It also helps me sleep. Also, for me, listening to the Bee gees, the Beatles, and George Michael helps me relax, feel joyful and spiritual (especially after listening to the Bee gees). Listening to them also helps me reduce stress, keeps me happy...etc. They also helped me mend my broken heart (after breaking up with my girlfriend a few weeks ago). Most of you probably know about this, but I just posted it for the people who don't. Besides, it doesn't have to be the bands and singers I said, it depends on you.

Night Vision

I think that many of you already listen to music for many good reasons. Just thought I should post some good things that songs do for me. For me (and many other people), listening to Mozart makes you smarter. It also helps me sleep. Also, for me, listening to the Bee gees, the Beatles, and George Michael helps me relax, feel joyful and spiritual (especially after listening to the Bee gees). Listening to them also helps me reduce stress, keeps me happy...etc. They also helped me mend my broken heart (after breaking up with my girlfriend a few weeks ago). Most of you probably know about this, but I just posted it for the people who don't. Besides, it doesn't have to be the bands and singers I said, it depends on you.
:D I use TUNES mostly for focus and meditation purposes to keep out distractions. I have headphones on every waking moment of the day and night, especially for work focus. I use many different types of TUNES for different types of focus and meditation methods :cool: and when my TUNE & TONE OCD kicks in it is random and I am all over the place ::LOL:: Have not had a random episode in a few weeks :eek: ;) :confused: