Little ‘Grey Alien’ Photographed in Washington

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
ELLENSBURG, Wash. — A Washington state resident believes he was able to capture an unusual intrusion in his home.

The anonymous man claims he was video chatting with a friend on Saturday night when the camera captured the alien-looking figure.

“My bedroom light was out, but my bathroom light was on so that I could see the computer,” the man said on a report.

The screenshot shows a short, round-shaped “humanoid” on a pixelated dark background, closely resembling the tree spirits from the popular Japanese film Princess Mononoke.

grey-alien-washington-ellensburg.jpg

Credit: MUFON

“The window and curtains are to the right. This whatever had to be right behind me,” he said, adding that a followup investigation determined it was a “grey alien”. It is not clear whether MUFON or a different organization was in charge of the investigation, as the man does not specify in the report.

giphy.gif

The Washington “humanoid” resembles the tree spirits from the Japanese movie Princess Mononoke

The Washington resident also claims seeing “odd things” in the house recently, including an unknown “tall man” that started his daughter as she stood in front of the fireplace.

“Like waking up to an old table with a 50-pound marble top moved, loud bangs and seeing shadows,” he said. “My friend also says he saw a UFO flying toward Mount Rainier.”

Last year, a man released a video containing what he referred to as a “grey alien” peeking through the bathroom’s window of his home in Southern California.

Located in Kittitas County and east of the Cascade range, Ellensburg has a population of 19,000.

The post Little ‘Grey Alien’ Photographed in Washington appeared first on Cryptozoology News.