Locating a Vortex for Physical Time Traveling

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
i have manual adjust on the ds0 150 scope so the square waves are ok but act strangely maybe something out of the ordinary scope works fine measuring most waveforms so some act strangely if the scope was a problem id get the same thing most of the time so i suspect theres secrets we have yet to discover that isnt even listed online in fact i cannot find a big enough information on the various complex waveforms only a few but one video had a bunch in it i arsked where did he get that from no anserws yet , i use 9 volts battery for frequency generator so set the scope for ten volts thats close enough and adjust or set the other parts no problems so when the waveform is there it behaves strangely with some frequencies, i suspect theres more to it than what we can find out

It's been a while since I tried to make square waves look like square waves on a scope. From what I remember, it was the scope circuitry that was usually at fault. I had a set of scope leads that I could adjust a mini trimmer in the leads to trim out defects in the square wave. The leads came with instructions on how to adjust the trimmer. I remember I had to set my frequency generator at a particular frequency first.

Then of course there is spurious noise that the scope leads do pick up from surrounding EM sources. Electric motors, blinking lights, just turning on room lights can show up on a scope.

steven chiverton

my big new scope ive never used it yet was waiting for it to get cooler now i have to find a place to sit it and like my ds0150 scope it has an inbuilt square wave generator so you hook the leed up to the terminal on top and get a square wave and just adjust it more the larger scope has leeds and you do the same hook the leed to the terminal on the scope and get a square wave so you just adjust the scope leed screw to match it to the scope easy done