LochNess Tooth Find

Keroscene

LochNess Tooth Find

Very interesting pictures and video of people who claim to have found a tooth from lochness in a deers corpse. Has anyone else seen this before or is it new?

http://www.lochnesstooth.com/

Bill McDonald can be reached at 480-330-7553 (unverified)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: LochNess Tooth Find

That's really strange man, thanks for the link :) Something about the video seems scripted to me though... And where's the deer's blood? I just see pink muscle.

Keroscene

Yeah the video does seem a little rehearsed and so does the actual extraction of the tooth. I thought they said they needed a screwdriver to get it out but its just suddenly there in his hand. I liked the 100G reward though and the phone number for the host. The tooth also looks like a filed down antler from a spike horn, or maybe one of the tines from a larger rack. I was thinking about the blood and we would prob have to know how long the deer had been there and what the weather conditions were in lochness at the time cause rain would prob wash it away.

gl100

Looks like the leg from a spider crab to me. Not exactly a sea monster but very good with garlic butter.

2v_spider_crab.jpg

StarLord

I was thinking the same thing except up here we call them King Crabs and just as tasty with drawn butter. I say we capture the monster and boil him up, save a lot of work and no one needs to feed a crowd on two dried fishes and a loaf of bread.

AdrianDevulge

"Give you a dollar if you lick it."

Now, notice the end of the tooth, it does not look like the end of a tooth from a serpent or fish or mammal. It looks more like wood, though I highly doubt it is wood.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It really does look like an antler or a horn sharpened down, and WTF were these guys doing with a screwdriver out in the middle of Loch Ness?

systemoftheuniverse

wouldn't the lockness monster have died by now? Could it really be reprocriating in such a small enviorment. I do believe it could have been true at one time,.. but now it's just folk lore.