Media Lockheed CEO's Deathbed Confession that ETs are real; US Military has alien-type craft

Samstwitch

I have the book by Colonel Philip Corso, Army Intelligence Officer, who is mentioned in the above video. It is entitled The Day After Roswell, "a former Pentagon Official reveals the U.S. Government's shocking UFO cover-up". Corso talks about all of the technology we use today that originated from alien spacecraft.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I believe this is only the start of older aging people in the know,
coming out to speak out on ET's and much more.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Corso talks about all of the technology we use today that originated from alien spacecraft.

The more I search and learn, the more I find it hard to believe we made all of these technological advances by ourselves in such a short amount of time. We found something and it helped us. Though consequently, it might lead to our undoing and hurt us...

Especially when the aliens return to reclaim what is theirs... :/

TnWatchdog

The more I search and learn, the more I find it hard to believe we made all of these technological advances by ourselves in such a short amount of time. We found something and it helped us. Though consequently, it might lead to our undoing and hurt us...

Especially when the aliens return to reclaim what is theirs... :/
Agreed...your thoughts make a lot of sense.

ZeoEmeraude

Yup. Rivermore Labs, Los Alamos, G.E, Lockheed, and many others hold patents on E.T technology. We see this "alien" tech today in devices like our smartphones, tablets, microwaves and DVD players. There is no doubt that we reversed engineered this tech from other worldly species. What's gonna really piss folks off is when they discover that we have had cures for known diseases like AIDS, Diabetes and Cancer for decades...and yet the PTB keep us sick so we can pay the witch doctor for another day of life.

BlastTyrant

Yup. Rivermore Labs, Los Alamos, G.E, Lockheed, and many others hold patents on E.T technology. We see this "alien" tech today in devices like our smartphones, tablets, microwaves and DVD players. There is no doubt that we reversed engineered this tech from other worldly species. What's gonna really piss folks off is when they discover that we have had cures for known diseases like AIDS, Diabetes and Cancer for decades...and yet the PTB keep us sick so we can pay the witch doctor for another day of life.
I agree completely, A friend of mine's dad always stated he refused to donate to any kind of cancer research due to the fact its been 10+ years and hundreds of Thousands of dollars if not hundreds of millions of dollars and we are no closer then when we were in the 1980's, at some point some one is lining their pockets.

But yet no one wonders how some of the bigger celebrity's or politicians can someone manage to avoid Cancer or other diseases, enough money can get you anything, including a new lease on life if you have AIDS or cancer.