Media Lockheed CEO's Deathbed Confession that ETs are real; US Military has alien-type craft

TnWatchdog

I believe this is one of the most interesting cases in UFOology and found the people involved to be very credible...
Take a look... The Friendship Case
Very interesting video and it does seam credible. I liked the info of teleporting and how the aliens make their underground bases and entrances. Their request for the metals barium and strontium to the earth contacts is of interest to me as they said that back then there was no major use for these metals. Funny how these metals are being sprayed into our atmosphere via chemtrails. I wrote on a chemtrail site that it may sound crazy but is there a tie between chemtrails and an alien visitation? Anyway...I like that people are coming clean on the subject.

Falkon303

I have the book by Colonel Philip Corso, Army Intelligence Officer, who is mentioned in the above video. It is entitled The Day After Roswell, "a former Pentagon Official reveals the U.S. Government's shocking UFO cover-up". Corso talks about all of the technology we use today that originated from alien spacecraft.

There's a good History Channel Ancient Aliens episode on this, and in particular they talk about micro-transistors.