LOOKING FOR REAL TIME TRAVELLERS OUT THERE

JasperMoon

Hello, out there. Are you a real time traveller? Post something on this thread. We would love to talk to you. Is John Titor out there again? We would love to hear from you, too!

Be in Touch please. We all want to know a real time traveller.

jaquon

Some new guy on YouTube calling himself Time-traveler 2063. Made a video saying a Tsunami will hit the coast of the USA soon.

Samstwitch

Hello, out there. Are you a real time traveller? Post something on this thread. We would love to talk to you. Is John Titor out there again? We would love to hear from you, too!

I'm glad I'm not the only one looking for a real time traveler. But you forgot to warn them that they will be mobbed and maybe killed by negative people in the process of revealing themselves here. I wish I was joking, but unfortunately, I'm not. :cautious:

Some new guy on YouTube calling himself Time-traveler 2063. Made a video saying a Tsunami will hit the coast of the USA soon.

He WAS here until he got chased off, scared away by threats from the crazies! :mad: Yeah, it pisses me off.

P.S. Thanks for the tip on the video. Unfortunately, it will probably get negative people visiting from here :rolleyes:, but I'm glad I got to see it.

jaquon

I'm glad I'm not the only one looking for a real time traveler. But you forgot to warn them that they will be mobbed and maybe killed by negative people in the process of revealing themselves here. I wish I was joking, but unfortunately, I'm not. :cautious:

He WAS here until he got chased off, scared away by threats from the crazies! :mad: Yeah, it pisses me off.

P.S. Thanks for the tip on the video. Unfortunately, it will probably get negative people visiting from here :rolleyes:, but I'm glad I got to see it.
Yea that's messed up. Trekie4ever said a prediction that TT2063 made for him came true. I'm about to ask him what it was.

trekie4ever

Just saw this and yah its private but give me a day or so to confirm its not just a twisted joke... but it has to do with shadow people. It is small but weird none the less.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The information came from Coast to Coast about 6 to 12 months ago. That came from a guest on the show, cause was earth quake off the coast of Iceland in 2013.

Ren

The information came from Coast to Coast about 6 to 12 months ago. That came from a guest on the show, cause was earth quake off the coast of Iceland in 2013.

I could probably find out on my own, but could you save me some time and give some details on this? I find it fascinating.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I believe it was Andrew D Basiago and also Stan Dayo both talked about New York under Water. Also one other person talked about the Carney Islands flooding New York area. All three, I think was on Coast to Coast in the last 2.50 years.