LOOKING FOR REAL TIME TRAVELLERS OUT THERE

Sanyam Deshi

No, I didn't come from 2018, I was born in 1968, I just read what, I could about it here online, it was on another website, J.A., God is A Morron!

If you haven't time travel, how do you know to used the serum?
I never saw this serum, so there is no idea, whatsoever, e.g. mine that I can answer, let alone understand your '?.' J.A., - till & lest I for instance find out, why on Earth my disturbed xxther, a sick f., was against me being 'just' myself!
J.A., all is well. He mistook you for another person who previously posted in this thread. You are not being targeted.

TimeFlipper

Not at this very moment, but iam certainly trying everything i can do to make time travel possible..
But my original reply to you was more of a thought engaging moment so that other members on here could begin a discussion for you.:)

Time

Not at this very moment, but iam certainly trying everything i can do to make time travel possible..
But my original reply to you was more of a thought engaging moment so that other members on here could begin a discussion for you.:)
Thank you

I am looking for one

I am wondering if they could take me to the past

Time

Thank you

J.A.

It's just like anyone else here that I'm searching for the opportunity to make sure that our future will change, an issue, whereon God & that money ideal, His 'Hobby,' as no promise give me any intention, whatsoever that I can contradict, what my optimism is, the only thing that I could of course read here online, somewhere else, was that was there Any Year That could contradict us, It was 2018, exactly therefore that I still speculate on, Who on Earth are 'Maxwell Hammer & Veronica Britton,' respectively, 2 alias names, anyway, - They claim that They t. tr.'ed back from 2061, whatever it's true or not, I'M all ready aware of, what my good moral is, though I don't believe in the perfect life, & yourselves? Of course I can 'testify' to being whatever good part of 'Your' Team, unfortunately there are many f. faces, who can trend to misunderstand me on it, an issue that gives me no idea at all, anyway, whatsoever that I can see as any 'relev.' conflict, mine, yours, anyone's!

Last edited: