Looking to interview time travelers, Thursday 8/4

Japrim

You probably won't be interviewing time travelers, as there will not be direct contact, and/or you won't know they are travelers until long after they're gone. That's how they operate.

But you can track them. Catching them is nearly impossible unless you have travel. Even then, it ain't gonna be easy.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Professor Opmmur is not Interested.

Why not?

During most of the 1990’s, I worked in Hollywood and was part of the Hollywood scene. During that time, I own a Hollywood production company. For 99% of the people, it’s a very hard life with emotional up and downs every day.

I remember the first time I met a young skinny kid on the movie set of Thelma and Louise, later I found out that skinny kid was Brad Pitt.

I also believe the set up that this producer is trying to do will not work, because he will have a hard time finding people that are believable and interesting to listen to on his show, but I wish him well in his endeavor.

Lumbergooz

when you say Hollywood , it reminds me of all the brainwash and bull***t they gave us for the last 40 years. Now they re just focusing on promoting gay n Lesb..as if this was the only matter in the world.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I'm not very happy with the posting you made, you made assumptions all that were completely erroneous and you're totally uneducated to the real Business world of Hollywood Motion Picture or TV.

The nine years that I had my production company, I know of no one of the 30 or 31 people working for me were gay or lesbian. I am not gay nor was any other employee, business associate, or personal friends and all the years I worked in Hollywood in Motion Picture or TV.

I also know of nobody that was brainwashing anyone in Hollywood that I was associated with or worked for me. When I had 30 or 31 employees we were working on a PBS children's program dealing with time travel stories and friendly aliens.

It might be to your advantage to visit Hollywood during your next vacation, yes will find gays and lesbians in an area called West Hollywood assuming that's what you're looking for.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Opmmur - So, you don't believe there's any truth to Lumbergooz's post? Sure, gay and lesbian films are not the sole focus of Hollywood these days, and you have a point there. But Hollywood sure is brainwashed and is responsible for brainwashing in other ways. The Hollywood of today is abundant of communists. I'm sure you've heard of the Hollywood Blacklist, right?

EDIT: Do you think I'm misunderstanding the point you were trying to make? I hope not.

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

@Opmmur: well that s ur opinion man. Mine is built on long watch of what Hollywood is giving to the public. I m not an enemy of gay or lesb, althu I genuinly think its wrong, except when someone is born with physcial mixup that he/she chooses to correct...its a free world, so that does not build a wall between us & them..to say my thinking is bad .again its ur opinion I won't comment. i still think Hollywood is mostly evil.