Lord Henry said he would provide video proof...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh1

If Num7 allows him back on the site to post it.

"Hello Chap could I ask you a small favour can you ask the owner of the forums if they can unban my account. So I can provide a motion picture that will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt my sincerity

Warmest Regards

Henry"

JasperMoon

If Num7 allows him back on the site to post it.

"Hello Chap could I ask you a small favour can you ask the owner of the forums if they can unban my account. So I can provide a motion picture that will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt my sincerity

Warmest Regards

Henry"

Cool. I for one would like to see this video.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Let's see what he wants to show us. Can't say we didn't give the guy a chance.

He will either prove us he's a real TT, or confirm he's a fraud.

I unblocked his account, he'll be able to post his video.

JustMe

I already have a video of his time machine in action...

When is he going to post his video? Why is he so adamant that we need to believe him? Why would it matter to him so much? Makes it seem more like a hoax to me...

Lord Henry

Marvellous, I feel like the
condemned prisoner waiting for the noose only to find he's been giving a last minute reprieve. The Motion Picture of the Chronos Diminutive in operation, I will post on Saturday morning 4 minutes past 11. I hope it will restore people's confidence not just in me, but in the ability of challenging the doors of time. Even though the Chronos Diminutive allows me to travel through time in a limited way. I believe the feverish scepticism and irrational behaviour some on this site display. Is the result of low morale which the Motion Picture should remedy, by proving time travel is possible. I was disappointed to read that I'd been branded a hoaxer, but I'm confident that the Motion Picture, that is forthcoming will change that opinion. This is the only thing I writing until I've got the motion picture is up, at which point I will take questions.

Last edited:

JustMe

Why can't you post it now? You apparently have a smart phone so it should be easy? This nonsense about when you will post thing and dragging everything out makes everyone more certain of your being a hoaxer. Just post a video or don't. Don't make it into a big show and make everyone wait 2 days. I am more sure than ever that you are a fake and that you should be banned again.

Status
Not open for further replies.