Lord Henry said he would provide video proof...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

Why can't you post it now? You apparently have a smart phone so it should be easy? This nonsense about when you will post thing and dragging everything out makes everyone more certain of your being a hoaxer. Just post a video or don't. Don't make it into a big show and make everyone wait 2 days. I am more sure than ever that you are a fake and that you should be banned again.

I have paid a gentleman to flim, the operation of my apparatus on his portable telephonic device. He is the gentleman whom took the photo for me. I believe I explained but I'm sorry if I haven't. The gentleman in question is only sober on certain days at certain times. The Chronos Diminutive has been filmed and your patience in this matter will be well rewarded. In the form of renewed confidence in the ability to change the doors of time. Until then talk amongst yourselves as I I have a couple of single malt restoratives calling.

Last edited:

JustMe

Why can't you post it now? You apparently have a smart phone so it should be easy? This nonsense about when you will post thing and dragging everything out makes everyone more certain of your being a hoaxer. Just post a video or don't. Don't make it into a big show and make everyone wait 2 days. I am more sure than ever that you are a fake and that you should be banned again.

I have paid a gentleman to flim, the operation of my apparatus on his portable telephonic device. He is the gentleman took the photo for me. I believe I explained but I'm sorry if I haven't. The gentleman in question is only sober on certain days at certain times. The Chronos Diminutive has been filmed and your patience in this matter will be well rewarded. In the form of renewed confidence in the ability to change the doors of time. Until then talk amongst yourselves as I I have a couple of single malt restoratives calling.
Video it yourself! Utter nonsense. Why did this guy get unbanned?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Why am I not surprised?

You're out of here man. You had a first chance, then a second chance, and here we are now, still wasting our time with you. We've given you enough of our attention, time to move on. Share your video with DH1 via email if you want, we don't care anymore.

Bye bye now.

TimeFlipper

I have paid a gentleman to flim, the operation of my apparatus on his portable telephonic device. He is the gentleman whom took the photo for me. I believe I explained but I'm sorry if I haven't. The gentleman in question is only sober on certain days at certain times. The Chronos Diminutive has been filmed and your patience in this matter will be well rewarded. In the form of renewed confidence in the ability to change the doors of time. Until then talk amongst yourselves as I I have a couple of single malt restoratives calling.
Im hoping the "video" isnt going to be as out of focus slightly, just like the photograph he took of the Pringles can is! :ROFLMAO:

TimeFlipper

well obviously timeflipper and justme are the same person.
Thats what your hoping for, Lord Haw Haw told you to say that and how do we know that youre not Lord Haw Haw as well?..You are the only member thats desperately trying to stick up for him!! :LOL:

dh1

Well all the abuse on the forum of course, I would defend you too if you had technology that worked as well. Still a fan of your Delta-T. I've always supported your invention. Omg, I must be timeflipper!...noooooo! :eek::eek:

TimeFlipper

I have never claimed that the Delta T Antenna can transfer me from one dimension to another dimension..Lord Haw Haw was claiming his crystal radio had the ability to transport him from 1920 to 2011..Utter Rubbish...If you wish to believe him, thats your right, but at the same time you are a very gullible person to believe such things, and thats my opinion of you :D..

By the way i dont care if you did or didnt support my view of the Delta T Antenna, and i would ask you to build one of them for yourself and i will show you how to do it...But of course you are the type of person who spends most of the day looking through the internet and neglecting to try and build anything for yourself, the typical armchair philosopher approach. (y) :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Marvellous, I feel like the
condemned prisoner waiting for the noose only to find he's been giving a last minute reprieve. The Motion Picture of the Chronos Diminutive in operation, I will post on Saturday morning 4 minutes past 11. I hope it will restore people's confidence not just in me, but in the ability of challenging the doors of time. Even though the Chronos Diminutive allows me to travel through time in a limited way. I believe the feverish scepticism and irrational behaviour some on this site display. Is the result of low morale which the Motion Picture should remedy, by proving time travel is possible. I was disappointed to read that I'd been branded a hoaxer, but I'm confident that the Motion Picture, that is forthcoming will change that opinion. This is the only thing I writing until I've got the motion picture is up, at which point I will take questions.

Why not on April 11th? We already know time travel is possible. We want proof YOU are a time traveler. We don't want a documentary. We want a video of your machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.