Lord Henry said he would provide video proof...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustMe

well obviously timeflipper and justme are the same person.
Why would that be true? I'm not a hoaxer trying to convince people of a stupid story so why would I need 2 accounts? Whereas dh1 and lord phony...

TimeFlipper

to what benefit he would request to share it with all you I have no idea.
Well it was you who started off this thread by saying he was going to provide video evidence for all of us!! :ROFLMAO:
Num7 even unblocked his account to let him post that video and suggested that he should send you an email with his video so that you could show it on here for all of us to share:whistle:

Face it mate, youve been spoofed and you hate admitting it :LOL:..Im certain that another fake time-traveller will come on here, and you will support him all over again :D..

Pegii

Honestly I don't really believe this guy but we shoudl at least give him a chance.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Am I the only one who thinks the grey box on the Pringles can looks like an old pager...?

Snow

If Num7 allows him back on the site to post it.

"Hello Chap could I ask you a small favour can you ask the owner of the forums if they can unban my account. So I can provide a motion picture that will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt my sincerity

Warmest Regards

Henry"
Some things never change, eh? I saw where he got kind of rude after being insulted . . . what did he do, spit on the floor or slap somebody? justMe, he could give the video to you to post since he claims to be so sincere . . .

JustMe

If Num7 allows him back on the site to post it.

"Hello Chap could I ask you a small favour can you ask the owner of the forums if they can unban my account. So I can provide a motion picture that will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt my sincerity

Warmest Regards

Henry"
Some things never change, eh? I saw where he got kind of rude after being insulted . . . what did he do, spit on the floor or slap somebody? justMe, he could give the video to you to post since he claims to be so sincere . . .
To me? There are a few things wrong with that. One, he wouldn't give it to me. Two, dh1 would be very upset that his boyfriend contacted someone else. And three, I can't guarantee that I would not edit in some awesome special effects and commentary, think 80s sci-fi. Probably best that dh1 doesn't send me his hoax video under his fake Lord Henry persona, although it would be a hilarious outcome.

Maybe send it to @Num7..

Status
Not open for further replies.