Lord Henry said he would provide video proof...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh1

was talking about myself and what I discovered years ago...silly rabbit.
only reason I believed him was I discovered the same thing a long time ago. Anyways.

*shuts up*

Khaos

where the wild things are
dh1, you're doing no better than Lord Henry right now. We don't even care anymore. You're the only person here who is super absorbed by his false promises.

I bet he still isn't showing you anything and he never will. Don't waste your time with this guy and don't fall into his trap.

You should discuss with Lord Henry himself in emails because we don't care anymore about him and his restroom time machine. It's between you and him, stop bothering us.

Its like one of those scam videos you see in place of ads on the internet, I see them on facebook sometimes, they show you a picture of someone with something grotesque on their face, even though its fake, and tell you YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!!! and when you click on it, they promise to show you the full video after you wire a couple hundred thousand to a Western Union account in Nigeria that is addressed to the name Prince Muhhamud Baluhahahda or something like that.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah Khaos, have a ton of them on Facebook as well. "Doctors hate her: 70yo mom looks 30!" or "This will destroy the XYZ industry!"

TimeFlipper

what do you think time machines look like?...something like in movies?
they're all analog devices you idiots.

how about free energy devices?..all with flash bangs..sheesh.

this forum truly is unscientific.

They're all industrial equipment, not fancy at all. They convert EM to a 3rd type of spacetime curvature.

Here's a hint:
ac4399971c0317014af9a74c6f04c9c5.jpg

just a pringles can...those companies, such scammers!

Last time I remember time machines aren't in mass production...perhaps a homemade transformer would look somewhat different 'eh?

@dh1 Here he is again, quoting from spoof websites...This time its "industrial equipment" thats supposed to convert (EM) electromagnetism into a 3rd type of "spacetime curvature"..:LOL:..He is sort of quoting an equation whom James Clerk Maxwell postulated back in the 1800s about the dynamics of electromagnetic fields within a curved spacetime, nothing about any 2nd and 3rd parts to it! :LOL:.

Nothing practical ever came from that equation.. I loved the picture though of a dustbin with two ceramic electrical insulators on it plus a light that you posted, it was brilliant! :LOL:..

But i will give you the chance to show me where there is a "practical", not theoretical piece of industrial equipment on the market that does what you claimed it did (y) :D

Snow

Wow. No one was even saying anything about what a machine would look like. Why are we idiots? You are the guy who openly said that you believe anything and everything on the off chance that some of it may be true. And we are the idiots?
JustMe, I'm sympathetic to the guy who wants to meet a time traveler so much that they are willing to look like an idiot for awhile in hopes that this one is THE one. Been there, done that. Probably do it again if the initial story is good enough. And I've been the last one standing before - the only 'believer' left and waiting for my tape in the mail. I never got anything ever promised by a time traveler, but I did get the promises by acting like an idiot!

There always has been and always will be two distinct camps of time traveler "investigators". The camp that just attacks and shreds assuming all claimants are hoaxers because they don't believe time travel will ever be possible OR they assume that a real time traveler would not post in an internet forum - and honestly, any real time traveler would have to be masochistic to subject themselves to the abuse they will receive from the people who just love the rabid debunk routine.

The other camp believes time travel will be possible and fully expects or hopes to someday have a chat with a real time traveler and wants to play nice until they are sure its a hoax. Internally, even they are assuming it is probably just another hoax - but why be antagonistic if you really want to meet a time traveler who can prove it to you.

I always enjoyed reading the questions and asking many myself, then watching for the mistakes. I love a good sci-fi story and role playing is fun. I'll play the investigative journalist, you play the time traveler. Most hoaxers will eventually reveal themselves accidently. So far no one has ever been able to prove they are a TTer, but I have never seen a hoaxer taken down with rough interrogation techniques that only work in real life, either. If the story is too lame I just don't participate. I didn't pay attention to Lord Hank because he is from the past. What use is that? I want my TTer to be from the future!

JustMe

Wow. No one was even saying anything about what a machine would look like. Why are we idiots? You are the guy who openly said that you believe anything and everything on the off chance that some of it may be true. And we are the idiots?
JustMe, I'm sympathetic to the guy who wants to meet a time traveler so much that they are willing to look like an idiot for awhile in hopes that this one is THE one. Been there, done that. Probably do it again if the initial story is good enough. And I've been the last one standing before - the only 'believer' left and waiting for my tape in the mail. I never got anything ever promised by a time traveler, but I did get the promises by acting like an idiot!

There always has been and always will be two distinct camps of time traveler "investigators". The camp that just attacks and shreds assuming all claimants are hoaxers because they don't believe time travel will ever be possible OR they assume that a real time traveler would not post in an internet forum - and honestly, any real time traveler would have to be masochistic to subject themselves to the abuse they will receive from the people who just love the rabid debunk routine.

The other camp believes time travel will be possible and fully expects or hopes to someday have a chat with a real time traveler and wants to play nice until they are sure its a hoax. Internally, even they are assuming it is probably just another hoax - but why be antagonistic if you really want to meet a time traveler who can prove it to you.

I always enjoyed reading the questions and asking many myself, then watching for the mistakes. I love a good sci-fi story and role playing is fun. I'll play the investigative journalist, you play the time traveler. Most hoaxers will eventually reveal themselves accidently. So far no one has ever been able to prove they are a TTer, but I have never seen a hoaxer taken down with rough interrogation techniques that only work in real life, either. If the story is too lame I just don't participate. I didn't pay attention to Lord Hank because he is from the past. What use is that? I want my TTer to be from the future!
Great post! I agree. I would love to have a genuine time traveller too! I just don't appreciate the people who act like hey know things when they clearly don't and the hoaxers who won't hold their hands up when the game is over!

dh1

time travelers are everywhere and they do post information but only to those skilled and educated in science of time travel technology.

remember you guys never discuss time travel physics, reference scientists of the 20th century that claimed to disccover devices and setups that alter time like Kozyrev. There's an extreme amount of aether physics information and technical drawings, schematics, setups everything.

so why are you here? Time travelers will never give proof to those that don't already know.

do the reading, be informed so you can tell who's legit and who's not. Lordhenry already gave me proof by what he posted publicly. Can flesh out the real guys from the fakers based on the intracies of how their device functions.

it's pretty difficult to get through all the information that's already out there..it's probably the most difficult thing i ever did tbh. Not a casual pursuit.

i've already posted the sources I've gone through. Ya really have to build tech to get the proof you want. A device doesn't lie. People do. Fortunately there's more than enough devices you can build....build kozyrev's torsion pendulum and energized gyroscopes. Build the bedini backpopper circuit. Build Les Brown's cold fusion inducing pyramids. It all works. Make superconductive ormus materials with the lye burn method. What else?..hmm phonon resonance works, etc.

Last edited:

JustMe

time travelers are everywhere and they do post information but only to those skilled and educated in science of time travel technology.

remember you guys never discuss time travel physics, reference scientists of the 20th century that claimed to disccover devices and setups that alter time like Kozyrev. There's an extreme amount of aether physics information and technical drawings, schematics, setups everything.

so why are you here? Time travelers will never give proof to those that don't already know.

do the reading, be informed so you can tell who's legit and who's not. Lordhenry already gave me proof by what he posted publicly. Can flesh out the real guys from the fakers based on the intracies of how their device functions.

it's pretty difficult to get through all the information that's already out there..it's probably the most difficult thing i ever did tbh. Not a casual pursuit.

i've already posted the sources I've gone through. Ya really have to build tech to get the proof you want. A device doesn't lie. People do.
So you are a time traveller too now? But ignored the request for a properly written paper on n the subject of how? Just leave. Everyone knows you are full of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.