Lord Henry said he would provide video proof...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

time travelers are everywhere and they do post information but only to those skilled and educated in science of time travel technology . . .

so why are you here? Time travelers will never give proof to those that don't already know . . .

Geez man, I hope you are wrong about that! Say it aint so!

Why couldn't a TTer have philosophical reasons for talking to strangers?

Do you post at TTI? They used to have people talking physics over there - maybe they could meet your intellectual and scientific requirements,

dh1

I have an account there but no longer works. Tried messaging cosmo here but he doesn't respond. He invited me there. I still think Titor is legit, maybe he doesn't want me there anymore cuz of it, idk.

I think TT's do try to talk to non-science people but for the most part I don't think they're that interested. At least the ones I met. The ones I know are from this time period.

I love talking about it...just wish people would stay on topic about the science part and be nicey. Everytime I talk science, people zone and go quiet or get mean.

4d31d8e9fdb60d701d3e34d6b1c67094.jpg

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

you guys just don't build things.
what have you built JustMe?
What the hell have YOU ever built?...The simple answer to that is nothing!!
Youre as bad as Lord Haw Haw for not posting any answers to questions, and you still give out your usual childish excuses that everyone is sick of seeing..
The only stuff you ever give out is a series of words that you hope will sound impressive, then you wrap them together to form meaningless unproven lines or sentences that you yourself know nothing about, all for the purpose of trying to look good in the eyes of our members..
I hope Num7 closes this thread too, because its going nowhere with a desperate attention seeking person like yourself here, giving out silly childish excuses and posting pure drivel...

Status
Not open for further replies.