Lord Rama Empire

Krish

darwi...two things. Someone needs to paint the picture of an ethereal form people...that would be a start...

the other part is Economics...The whole world can not survive while China and Korea make the products...people need to set up financial system for new products everywhere to feed the growing population...that is a must.

Right now USA is losing it...Just in Louisiana, they had to cut $300 Million from Universities because there is not much money in taxes because no actual industrial production anymore. We get everything from Asia and some Agriculture from South America...not a good plan...Thanks.

darwi

Krish, to understand beyond the physical, it helps if you have a background in or understanding of the metaphysical. We are consciousnesses in different forms, including the astral(emotional) bodies, etheric bodies and mental bodies. I presume the people on the planet Venus have all the lower bodies, except for the physical. The 'ethereal' bodies of the Venusians would resemble the physical form closely in appearance, but not in function, being composed of emotional and/or mental energy. You are right about the USA economy going downhill. And that is no accident. The illuminati bankers want to crash the economy so they can create a new money system with those of us who survive the ensueing wars, economic collapse and calamities to be their mind controlled slaves. What I was trying to convey to you is the idea that besides dealing with the economy, those who are deliberately causing these problems will need to be dealt with as well. We need to sweep aside their attempts to stop us from doing what's beneficial.

Krish

darwi...I am still with the Venusian area...Is that the real Venus we are talking about? Where it is hot and acid atmosphere? May be some time ago a few billion years ago, it was a good place...so how human life became non-physical beings? Is that what will happen to us? May be explain, if you know and what the energy beings do? How they pro-create etc? That would be interesting...

darwi

Worlds and suns are populated. Life exists everywhere. All you really have is life, beingness and consciousness. Death and non-livingness are the illusion of ego consciousness, along with all the other limited concepts of ego consciousness. One doesn't need a physical body to be alive. A physical body often works to make a person feel less alive. If someone of fairly high consciousness 'dies' and leaves this physical world, he would reside, at least for the time being in a heaven type existence such as Earth's mental plane or Earth's causal plane. These are more energetic places than Earth's astral plane(where Catholics got their ideas of purgatory and 'hell', at least at the lower levels and where the Greeks got their ideas for Hades). Just as the Earth has it's physical residents, it's astral plane has it's astral residents, it's mental plane has it's mental residents and the causal plane has it's causal residents. Something similar exists on other planets and suns. But some planets and suns may not be hospitable to physical life forms. That would be the case with Venus, but that would not stop Venus from having life forms in planes of existence other than the physical. Surely you understand all this Krish. If you were trying to get me to explain this for the benefit of others, I did.

darwi

Krish, on the astral plane, sex of all kinds can be practiced. Whether that would result in children may depend on the needs of the participants, for their evolution. On higher planes I believe there are mergings of consciousness and beingness, that may be even more gratifying(if that's the right word), than sex.

Krish

darwi...sorry, no children can happen in a information exchange.. by lower levels....that is left to very high up entities like 10 Billion year old or higher...that have control over energy and matter...but with very strict laws and discipline...that is a whole different structure...you are right and wrong depending on how you say it...thank you...

You are saying two different level entities up there? I am missing that...say I have parents that are in Heaven..they do come in every so often..for visits....they live in one massively large manipulated energy level/dimension, not two...so, I missed what you are saying...and they can go any space in our Universe...because they are energy...

...and they do not live in Venus...they are us...so they are with Earth related contacts. The Heaven has its own manipulated world that has everything that they think is there...since everything is energy and well manipulated by the quantum level systems...some energy space is already there when you go up and some are designed by you for your personal space...it is a well organized level....my daughter made her perfume that she liked on Earth, just like that....she wore items she liked here and also some Indian garb...it is an interesting place and our Home there...

When I go up, I could were old items and new items. I was a Viking, Chinese, Frenchman, Italian, Iranian etc...so I can find interesting stuff over time to where and when needed...that would be fun...

There is a lot more that happens in Heaven, but that is not an item I should talk about it...it is like talking about your Home when you are on Vacation...in a far off place...but very interesting. I have to do my job/karma here as per God given direction and then go Home....thank you....

Last edited:

Krish

Another item I learned is that older entities that have been living for more than 500,000 years, whether on Earth or elsewhere can not become humans again. Some of those people can, with great cost from their energy level and die in about 40 years or have serious disease on the body as the body can not repair them due to the energy overload....they are called Deba and Debi in India...just some tit bits out there...

darwi

I know about the extensive extraterrestrial involvement of dozens of different humanoid species on this planet. MUFON has reported about this. They're not all humanoid though, some of them are robotic or androidian. I'm also aware that a history going back many trillions of years has been indicated and reported to a limited extent, by Earthlings. But how so, if a human can only exist on this level for a few hundred thousand years. Well, apparently it has to do with a stepping back of the light, a lessening of one's manifest light and abilities, so one can operate on this level. In different ways this might be done. Have you not indicated that you come from some much higher source, a little fire spark from Krishna perhaps, or some such entity and so you have adopted the name Krish? Likewise have I adopted the name Darwi, from the science fiction story of Dune, by Frank Herbert, all six books. I've come to believe that Herbert was writing a basically true story, that he was somehow able to access. And that in the entire Dune story, which encompasses a few thousand years on a time stream, the people in the beginning of the story seem to be reincarnated in the middle of the story and again at the end of the story. In reading the story, weird as it sounds, I was identifying myself and other people I know with the characters of the story. I'll call it the 'wierding effect', and if you want to get a better idea of exactly what I mean by that, then read the Dune story. It's as if many of us have come from the distant future part of a time stream to live in the distant past. If I and others truly are connected to the Dune story that way, it suggests that many of us went back to the distant past to help straighten it out. Aren't you doing something similar? In coming also from Venus, in that case it's coming from the distant past of the time stream. But whether from Venus, Dune or/and who knows where else, it's still the same principle of a stepping back of the light. We were already ascended in the light in many of these cases, not needing to reincarnate in dense physical Earth type bodies anymore. Yet here we are. By the way, there is significant risk in doing this. I suppose you are already aware of that.

Krish

darwi...please explain "going back many trillions of years"

Since our Universe is 13.8 Billion years...unless you think future people moved to past at some point?