Love 'em and leave 'em (John Titor or Con?)

PamelaM

Just browsing on YouTube, I happened to come across another victim who believes she was loved and left by John Titor.

84stellita - YouTube

Start with the John Titor 1 message.

You do not know what you are talking about. I know 84Stellita. I have been talking to her for a long time.
Its not John Titor she is talking about but another member of his team.
I have talked to him as well but alot of this is personal and cannot be talked about.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Just browsing on YouTube, I happened to come across another victim who believes she was loved and left by John Titor.

84stellita - YouTube

Start with the John Titor 1 message.

You do not know what you are talking about. I know 84Stellita. I have been talking to her for a long time.
Its not John Titor she is talking about but another member of his team.
I have talked to him as well but alot of this is personal and cannot be talked about.

Personally I just believe someone used the John Titor story to have a relationship with this girl. A very short lived relationship. Of course she didn't say how he convinced her he was a time traveler. It would actually take a trip through time to convince me. And if that were the case, I would like to know. Just PM me if that is the case.

As for the con aspect. Well I have a couple of buddies of mine that know what to say and how to woo a woman. One of them used to tell me every week of the new conquest from Friday night. Believe me when I say, women think he is Mister Right. He's not. He's just a wolf that pretends to be Mister Right. So there are guys out there, that are always looking for a new line to use on some unsuspecting prey. I just never thought anyone could use the John Titor story as an angle to get some girl. Life can be so entertaining at times.

titorite

I am guilty... or lucky...

Depends on the perspective. I'd say lucky... I think she would say the same.

How come qronos nevers gets any attention?

PamelaM

"Personally I just believe someone used the John Titor story to have a relationship with this girl. A very short lived relationship. "

I won't try to convince you otherwise.

Samstwitch

I heard this some time ago...either she really met a Time Traveler or he was a con. Either way, it's very sad, because she was hurt by the encounter. :(

Frog186

Hi Pamela it's me long time no see right so how are you doing in general? I am getting ready for christmas sorry I haven't talked to you in awhile I have been busy doing other things in general so what are you doing for christmas? well I have to go now I will talk with you later on!