Lucid dreaming

lucention

I am interested in lucid dreaming, psychic dreams, OBEs, and astral projection and time travel, but I have a hard time achieving these things. May I ask the people who are good at these a question: could you ask in your dream how people can consistently achieve lucid dreaming, etc.? Thanks

TheMedic2001

Why not use binarual beas or isochronic tones to achieve a lucid dream theres plenty on youtube

lucention

Has anyone who has lucid dreams tried asking in their dreams how to achieve time travel? Maybe they'll get an answer...

not_a_DJ

Yea, is hard for me too. Every night is a different situation.
It always help to drink a glass of water before you go. Actually it works fine when I don't really want to do it, like you've been walking all day and then you take a rest. The exciting of having a lucid dream ruins it all because you're expectating to have it and no, it's not like that.

You need to reach the point when everything in your body is in trance, I mean, your vital functions, breathing, and the must difficult, your mind. So, as your mind, be as a simple observer, who is expectating anyything, do that an hold until you see green and subtile moving forms in front on our eyes, obviously, closed.

When you reach the trance, just stay.

With trance I wanted to say that everything in your body is repetitive, including thoughts. Ok, your thoughts are not like that, because they are random. But they are always on your head, spawning and vanishing one and once again, until you fall asleep. The matter is to be aware at that point.
If everything is repetitive, you will not be surprised. Then, if you wont get surprised for the next 10 minutes, you get bored and be more relaxed. The idea is to repeat this cycle, depeper and deeper. More relaxed, more trance, less surprises. Any small piece of excitement could ruin it all. So dont care. Just a bit, to be the enough awareness...

Sometimes, when you want to control something in your dream, it helps imaginating whatever you want. I use to think in weapons (dont ask why) and the next day I clearly remeber what weapon I was firing in my dream, also a lot of stuff genereted partlng from subconscience thoughts I had the past day, commonly, unusual things. Its always like that. You dream the things you imagined the day before. That stuff generate dreams, combined with your inner desires.

Last edited:

lucention

Thank you for the tips!

What I'm getting at here is, if everyone who is good at lucid and/or psychic dreaming could find a way for others to be good at those - i.e. could find the answer for how most people could consistently achieve lucid/psychic dreams - then maybe people could try to find the answer to time travel in their lucid/psychic dreams. And share the answer here.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
It's all in the hands! @lucention

You need to get yourself into a habit. Do an action no less than 6-8 times a day. This action could be looking at your outstretched hands and counting your fingers, turning a light switch off and on continuously or spinning around on the spot 360'. This action must become a habit and become something that you do automatically.

After a time you will be dreaming one night and suddenly within that dream you will complete that action. When you do this you will awaken within the dream. The dream will no longer be a remembered memory in the morning it will become something that you can interact with and have fun with at that time.

Start a dream journal. Write down all of dreams and make an effort to remember them. Keep the journal next to your bed so that you give yourself every chance to remember. It would be terrible if you finally get that lucid dream only to forget it within seconds of waking up.

.. and beware of people that say things like 'yeah I have lucid dreams most nights they're so vivid they're almost real'
Lucid dreams are real and there is no mistaking them from normal dreams, they are not even remotely similar.

It will take time.. but you have plenty.
Good luck!

not_a_DJ

It's all in the hands! @lucention

You need to get yourself into a habit. Do an action no less than 6-8 times a day. This action could be looking at your outstretched hands and counting your fingers, turning a light switch off and on continuously or spinning around on the spot 360'. This action must become a habit and become something that you do automatically.

After a time you will be dreaming one night and suddenly within that dream you will complete that action. When you do this you will awaken within the dream. The dream will no longer be a remembered memory in the morning it will become something that you can interact with and have fun with at that time.

Start a dream journal. Write down all of dreams and make an effort to remember them. Keep the journal next to your bed so that you give yourself every chance to remember. It would be terrible if you finally get that lucid dream only to forget it within seconds of waking up.

.. and beware of people that say things like 'yeah I have lucid dreams most nights they're so vivid they're almost real'
Lucid dreams are real and there is no mistaking them from normal dreams, they are not even remotely similar.

It will take time.. but you have plenty.
Good luck!
Hey snake! Whatsup snake!
Tell me whats the difference between them

Last night, i dreamt a Girl was with me on my bed, bit if you ask I dont remember any Girl, not her face either. What I remember was a baby doll, in front of me. But there was empty. There was nobody fiiling it, no girl like an invisible body. Then I remember I liked that, and the babydoll changed its form, it was a little weird and funny. Very realistic.