Lusario F attempting to manipulate timelines

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Lussorio was a troll who came here a few months back. He kept creating fake accounts and got busted. He created a few others hoaxes, like Lord Henry and his Pringles can time machine. The tactic is always the same. Just like this guy here, he lured folks with promises of video proof that he has time travel technology. Then he would harass those who fell for it on Facebook and by email. Same old same old.

Honestly, all he manipulates is people.

RogerJ

Lussorio Sock Puppet
Can someone explain to me who exactly Lusario is ?
Lussorio F real name Solis Four went rogue and is believed to be attempting to undo changes design to modify a disease threatening human race. The changes that were made resulted in Lussorio F losing his wife. Who in the resulting temporal distortion transformed into a male who we know as @Num7. I have video if you are brave enough to allow it to be seen. I say brave as it means I'm right a revelation difficult to swallow. Tuesday Evening at the latest, my word.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Honestly, I don't care and I won't bother holding my breath over this.

To everyone: If you want to see his stuff, head to his Discord channel and get ready to get trolled. Don't be surprised if he shows you his private parts like Adam Leon did last week though. I wouldn't even be surprised to learn they're the same guy.

To RogerJ: We're done with you here. I have confirmation that you're the same individual as Lussorio and Lord Henry... And that's enough for me to kick you out of here. Have a nice life.

invalidinterius

Can someone explain to me who exactly Lusario is ?
Lussorio F real name Solis Four went rogue and is believed to be attempting to undo changes design to modify a disease threatening human race. The changes that were made resulted in Lussorio F losing his wife. Who in the resulting temporal distortion transformed into a male who we know as @Num7. I have video if you are brave enough to allow it to be seen. I say brave as it means I'm right a revelation difficult to swallow. Tuesday Evening at the latest, my word.

Video + brave enough to be seen + swallow = dickpic.